Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 1191068

Total:#42

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Who's making a guild/clan?

Hot Topics [Copy link] 41/5137

Posted on 10/18/13 4:59:35 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Since it seems like we are getting a guild/clan in the near future, I was wondering how many people are planning on making and leading a guild. If you are making a guild, then...

1) Have you come up with a name for your guild? If yes, then what is the name going to be?
2) Are there any minimum requirements to join your clan? If so, then what are they?
3) And have you already started recruiting?

Just wondering! :)

Signature
Posted on 10/18/13 5:02:13 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

yup, please post!

ill def be looking for a guild once they are released.

Signature
Posted on 10/18/13 5:02:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Posted on 10/18/13 5:02:49 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Posted on 10/18/13 5:03:30 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

phinal started recruiting so long ago lol. I feel like you top dogs gotta make good portion of the clans just cuz if you all are in one clan itd be unstoppable. But making a clan sounds fun...I should make a clan where you have to use shaman as one of your heroes muahahhaa

Signature
Posted on 10/18/13 5:07:54 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm pretty sure PH is testing the limits of his friendslist :lol

Signature
Posted on 10/18/13 5:13:23 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi there! I just thought I would let yall know where I am at so you can see it for yourselves. :)

My friends list is filled 4x over right now. I have enough people that want to join to create 4 guild branches/sister guilds + the parent guild with the amount of players I have currently that want to join (given that when guilds come out the maximum occupancy is 40 per guild.)

I am currently in the phase of planning out the divisions within each guild. I still have no come up with the name for it (no, its not gonna be Katy Frickin' Perry, or Let me See Your Peacock as some of you have suggested to me lol)
I simply cannot wait to get guilds and put these players together to test our Heroes against the toughest bosses and guilds. I'll keep you guys updated as we get closer.

Signature
Posted on 10/18/13 5:14:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

my heroes and setup only good for PhinalHour's "Janitorial" Clan.... :)

Signature
Posted on 10/18/13 5:19:49 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

im undecided but if I create one itd be "We are 2 awesome"

Signature
Posted on 10/18/13 5:25:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

well i was planning on joining phinals, but think im just gonna have to lead one of the sister guilds lol. i really like the name shinra for some reason so ill probably keep that, and gazelle is the only one i have recruited so far lol :-D but i figure ill work on it this weekend or next week :-D

Signature