Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 2    Total Posts: 1191047

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Mini Rant to IGG

[Copy link] 7/1405

Posted on 10/18/13 8:24:54 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Can you STOP introducing more heroes! At least for a while. There are more than enough selections currently, 22 and 24 by next update. And yet, only a handful of heroes were used/preferred.
You do know that alot of these heroes are under utilised, Right?! Do you know WHY? Because there are limited features, basically two only, 1)Arena & 2)Raid/Dungeons, which only promote the use of the same handful of heroes (legends).
You should be spending more resourses on adding more new and innovative gaming features to ensure sustainable growth and be the next 'Angry Bird' mobile game sensation that was news all over the world. Or you could borrow ideas from other great game features, ie. Ur Dragon from dragon dogma, a super boss  that need lots of ppl and time to take it down but give good rewards. Come out with features that promote the use of all heroes so that everyone have a reason to own and use them.
For those who are going to say: "No, we need more heroes becos everyone is using the same set of heroes which is boring. I want to be special....lalalala." All I can say is there will ALWAYS be a same set of heroes that are the best for the current features. And when there is a better hero, he will just be replace with the weakest link. And the cycle continue......
I'm not saying to stop heroes introduction but please have a balance between game features and new heroes. At the end of the day, what is the use of heroes if there are limited features for us to use them in.       ...End of Rant...    ..GreyWolf..

Signature
Posted on 10/18/13 8:30:40 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Good thoughts, but ordinary and elite heroes are useful in tower garrisons. Other than that, you've got the gist of it.

Signature
Posted on 10/18/13 8:41:12 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

oophs... I miss out on the tower garrison part. But this feature don't really promote the use of all available heroes. We simply select the cheapest and just dump them in towers and lvl their skill will slimes thats all. Kind of feel bad for them too. They are like castle clash version of Rapunzel..... LOL

Signature
Posted on 10/18/13 8:44:23 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have an sm.  I like the game.   I hope the update roll out changes.   I was going to buy more gems to re roll talents but I have changed my mind.   I will not be spending more to try to roll for a pumpkin duke.  The odds of landing one is too low.  They need to offer it for shards or as an achievement for buying gens like sm.  This new hero seems like a ridiculous.  I'f the devs dont improve the real  game play soon then I worry about the future of this game.  

Signature
Posted on 10/18/13 8:45:12 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

you sir are on crack

Signature
Posted on 10/18/13 9:56:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

new heroes = +income

Signature
Posted on 10/19/13 2:29:31 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Lol the game is called castle clash, but its all about the heroa.

Signature
Posted on 10/19/13 3:27:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I believe many people may also share similar thoughts. Its a short term gain but a long term loss if they over focus on heroes only.

Signature