Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 2    Total Posts: 1191054

Total:#25

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Exploit of might system :(

Hot Topics [Copy link] 24/2892

Posted on 10/19/13 2:18:57 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

i wouldnt mind raiiding in high might as much until this garrison patch.  every base past 10k might is loaded with pwn towers now.

Signature
Posted on 10/19/13 2:58:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

DEAL WITH IT

Signature
Posted on 10/19/13 3:33:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

im going to assume thats niggys new arena account lol

Signature
Posted on 10/19/13 4:27:47 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The whole game is skewed. Now, I put my SM and Druid and destroy pretty much every town with those 2. I put the troops and ninja to finish off. And the painful point is that SM is lvl 62 and my Druid is 78. I couldn't believe things being so easy after having SM and Druid.

There is so much imbalance in this game. All these troops are weak and they put huge might. Walls? They have no practical benefit on defense.

But of course to get all that imbalance, you have to pay :) Hence why might system is broken. If you buy your way through, you cannot loose :)

Signature
Posted on 10/20/13 9:50:03 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Almost makes me want to restart and doing exactly that (just focus purely on heroes, only level town hall and gold/mana storage as required), because right now having 8k+ might almost makes me unable to do much without spending real money or going the smurf route to actually have a decent resource source.

You could probably get level 100 heroes in a day or two (providing you have the HB for it).  Since you could pretty much beat every last person around that low might while just deploying heroes and not losing any of them (allowing you to attack someone else immediately after).

Signature