Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 1191047

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] did i mess up my base again.. *i need u murloc*

[Copy link] 6/1388

Posted on 10/19/13 8:34:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

i know u guys told me not to upgrade walls but i did and i stopped but i got more walls and upgraded them fml i like my base organized as you guys will see in my picture lol i need everything even and stoof :'( did i mess my base up again?

Signature
Posted on 10/19/13 10:58:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Dude, I told you NO WALLS >_________<

If you want to build a pretty town or pretty city I suggest you go play "Megapolis" on Android. lol

From what I see not ALL is lost. I think you should still be raiding fine and your heroes will continue to gain lvls and such. Gold and mana storage is a little low imo but you can improve that no prob.

PLS NO MOAR WALLZ. I IZ SERIUZ.

Signature
Posted on 10/19/13 11:21:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

murlocfactory replied at 10-19-2013 11:58 PM
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Dude, I told you NO WALLS >_________<

gosh... im never good enuf for u!!!

Signature
Posted on 10/19/13 11:37:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Just upgrade your walls like you're supposed to. It's more of a challenge.

Signature
Posted on 10/19/13 11:49:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

yoonbomi replied at 10-20-2013 12:37 AM
Just upgrade your walls like you're supposed to. It's more of a challenge.

LOL His first account was already getting to be a challenge. Thus his second one is the one you see here.

Signature
Posted on 10/20/13 1:06:38 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

My smurf account became my main >.< I have a full legendary team, which pushed my might to 4.1k lol. No walls, 1.05 mill mana and gold storage,level 5 centaurs. My paladin and champ are capped at level 80 until I get more honor, but my spirit mage, thunder god and druid are currently 85. I was worried my might was too high, but I can still easily raid most people around my level using just the three heroes I'm leveling. I havent leveled my relic hall at all. Should I be leveling that up?

Signature
Posted on 10/20/13 1:47:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

(97050926) replied at 10-20-2013 02:06 AM
My smurf account became my main >.< I have a full legendary team, which pushed my might to 4.1k lol. ...

If you are satisfied with raiding then I see no point in upgrading your relic hall. Guardian angel and a high level heal is really good to have though. On my main I needed phoenix to clear some of the higher dungeons past 6.

Signature