Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 2    Total Posts: 1191054

Total:#13

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Now what do I do......

[Copy link] 12/1715

Posted on 10/19/13 9:58:23 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

So.... Been farming shards for a TG and was getting close to the end (have 2016 shards).... and I just rolled a TG with 3/5 revit (weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee)

Not sure what to do now...... All my heroes that I use for anything are at least 3/9 for skill.  Do I buy a Ninja... or a champion... or gel to get TG up to at least 3/5 skill?

Legendary Heroes I have:
Spirit Mage
Druid
Succubus
Paladin
Thunder God

Soooooooooooooooooo confused what to do now. Your expertise on thoughts on how I should progress is most welcome

Signature
Posted on 10/19/13 10:02:15 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I don't know what I would do in that situation but I am glad and sorry for your predicament :) I would have such a hard time deciding if I wanted ninja or if i wanted to skill up. My gut feeling is that I would go for ninja...but that is probably just cuz im sharding for ninja myself lol

Signature
Posted on 10/19/13 10:02:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

would you like to excell in the arena or master the raids?

Signature
Posted on 10/19/13 10:03:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It depends on what strategy you would like to employ in the arena. If you would like a main lane-wing lane combo, go with ninja. If you want an only main-lane team, go with champion since his stun ability is extremely advantageous in that set-up.

Signature
Posted on 10/19/13 10:06:45 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Posted on 10/19/13 10:07:32 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

for now wait till the update, and hope that in the US version the "pumping duke" to be obtainable by shards

otherwise, go for the champ. Change the succubus for it in raids/dungeons and getting the ninja should be easier. But if you want to prevail in arena, go for the ninja right now

Signature
Posted on 10/19/13 10:08:54 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

that would be an easy choice for me. I would buy ninja. You will notice a huge increase in your performance in the arena.

Signature
Posted on 10/19/13 10:10:12 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

quite simple keep farming till abt 2600 im sure we all know thats what the new legend is gunna cost and will most likely come out in 2-3 weeks

Signature
Posted on 10/19/13 10:15:25 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

for the arena currently I use:

druid
SM
Succubus
Paladin
Assassin (she is only a lvl 73)

I usually run assassin on a wing solo or there are times I have thrown succubus with her on the wing.

My problem has been...... I HAD NO CLUE WHAT I WAS DOING for awhile in this game.

spent so much time and gold on gold/mana generators and upgrading most of all my walls to lvl 9 ... but didn't have the heroes nor troops to really help out defending.

from a city standpoint I've tried so many combinations and I just get owned most of the time unless some peon with lvl 50 heroes and some low birds decide they want to test the waters out....

I do a lot of dungeon crawling and I don't worry as much about the arena as long as I can stay in the 100 HB/hr range (I'm not trying to get into the 100s at this point in time.

I can't do raiding (where you pay a few gold for it) because where I'm at for might I can't live long enough for those close to my might.... that is kinda where I'm at.

Signature
Posted on 10/19/13 10:31:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

get a ninja

Signature