Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 29    Total Posts: 1191316

Total:#34

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] I am starting to question the objective of the game...

Hot Topics [Copy link] 33/2887

Posted on 10/19/13 10:21:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Posted on 10/19/13 10:25:01 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

all kind of games are like that -_-

Signature
Posted on 10/19/13 10:28:25 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

they spend bucks to satify themselves because money makes you happy :p this is one of it, its like spending your money to trip around the world for 2 -3 days? after that tthenwhat? $$$$$ bye bye? nooo its equals to happiness satisfaction, haha

Signature
Posted on 10/19/13 10:29:46 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

if the game keeps making money, they will continue to add different aspects to the game to keep this from happening

Signature
Posted on 10/19/13 10:39:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

i guess playing a moble game is soo fun for people lol this game is a cash crop

Signature
Posted on 10/19/13 10:48:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Drive yourself nuts trying to get even close to level 180 and level 9 skill levels for heroes that's about it

Signature
Posted on 10/19/13 10:49:15 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I don't know what I would do actually If I spent a bunch of money and got sm + all legendaries. Right now my only motivation to play is for daily gems, leveling my heroes, and getting shards for legendaries. Once you get all legendary heroes and SM, the only thing you aim for is to get better talents and do better in arena, but with only 5 arena chances every 2.5 hours you can't play very much. I guess you can raid but those aren't that fun unless you stomp somebody.

Signature
Posted on 10/19/13 10:50:49 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

If you max out everything you need to wait for new
heroes to be released and then spend some more $$$

Signature
Posted on 10/19/13 11:28:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

If you go watch movies - you spend a small amount of $ and after 2 hours. Now what. What do you do? Sit down and say, yay! I just wasted 2 hours of my life watching that crappy Twilight movie and now there's nothing to do...

If you go on a holiday vacation - you spend hundreds or even thousands of $ and after a week or tow. Now what. What do you do? Sit down and say, yay! I spent close to a thousand bucks on a vacation just to post pics on FB now there's nothing to do...  

See the similarities with this game? People spend $$$ on what makes them entertained and happy.

Signature
Posted on 10/19/13 11:52:27 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature