Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 2    Total Posts: 1191047

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] army camp.. when and when not to upgrade

[Copy link] 2/1176

Posted on 10/20/13 9:30:09 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well my 4th army camp is about 30 hrs away from level 12. I have lvl 5 centaurs. So that will leave me with 56 troops at battle. When do you think I should start upgrading my camps again? Should I wait until the shotgun dwarfs are atleast lvl 3? My town hall is my next upgrade for my 4th vaults to help bankroll upgrading the dwarfs. I'm not using gems either so we're talking a good amount of time too lol. Town hall is 8 days and I think lvl 2 dwarf is 12. Just wondering what you think should be my next step... maybe train another troop. Griffins are lvl 3

Signature
Posted on 10/20/13 10:05:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

What I do is always have one camp upgrading, and do 3 upgrades in a row on the same camp.  Once you have level 12 camps, you still have a decent force of troops to work with even with one camp empty.  I usually train a different kind of troop for the camp that upgrades and make sure it has a full queue of reinforcements.  For example, I have 3 camps of centaurs, and keep griffins in the 4th, which I use as a last resort.  Once my 4th camp hits the next multiple of 3 (lvl12, 15, etc), I move on to the next one.

Signature
Posted on 10/20/13 10:36:51 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

^same i only upgrade 1 camp but 3x in a row.

Signature