Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 2    Total Posts: 1191472

Total:#36

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Level jump Question (Not a witch hunt...yet)

Hot Topics [Copy link] 35/2545

Posted on 10/20/13 11:28:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by murlocfactory at 10-20-2013 12:30 PM

So...I've come across a user (who will not be named atm) that's been fairly high level. All 100s with SM at 101.
There's 2 videos of this user by Sandseven where his SM went from 101-102 within a day (S7 usually uploads videos ASAP so its safe to assume the vids were on that respectable date). That's not really questionable at all. Totally possible and everything. I recently saw this user again high up in the ranks and wanted to see how he was doing.

Within 9 days the progression
SM 102 ->114
Succ 100 ->111
Champ 100 -> 108
Ninja 100 -> 105
Druid 100 -> 100

I was literally amazed to see the lvls. It just seemed odd though. You know you're going to be raiding with your druid a lot. Wouldn't that benefit the most right after leveling up his SM to benefit the exp? Also how in the WORLD can you get a cumulative level increase of 38 within 9 days. This user is fairly high in might so maybe constant 100% raids could explain it but DAMN. That's a LOT of raiding.

Am I the only one that thinks this is a bit odd?

edit: Any feedback would be great. No names or pics cuz poor Lord A or Vincents gonna have to COPY PASTA that "go to live support" thread and all. LOL Just wanted some thoughts if I was crazy lol.

Signature
Posted on 10/20/13 11:37:16 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well in light of how IGG is handling the hackers issue I only got 1 advice..

"If you can't beat them, join them!" ;P

Signature
Posted on 10/20/13 11:43:31 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hin126's progression is much faster than this since 1 level is like 250k exp lol.

The rly strange thing is that he didnt upgrade his Druid first.

But hey I could name at least 5 users in the top 10 of the arena who leveled up much faster than this the day HBs were giving with purchages. (few days from 100 to 120 on 5 heroes)

If you push some of these leveling technics to the max it is possible to level up rly fast, I can't rly give you any actual numbers of what can be truly done though.

I personnally leveled up my ninja to level 120 rly fast a while back by doing power leveling, ofc it was easier then without garrison and with much lower might, now it's like 5 times harder to power level with a ranged hero and almost impossible with a melee hero at high might.
So I'm doing it with SM :P

Signature
Posted on 10/20/13 11:48:01 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

there is way too many hack accusations on this forum.

Signature
Posted on 10/20/13 11:48:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I guess you missed my lock thread about this your not the only one that thinks it's odd.

Signature
Posted on 10/20/13 11:57:51 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

@yannie0608o: yes

Signature
Posted on 10/20/13 12:06:28 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

TIL Buying Gems, reviving dead heroes, power leveling > hacking.

Signature
Posted on 10/20/13 12:16:12 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I am trying to get good numbers on my pwr lvling method. The one where you raid n ditch. I just spent 30k to upgrade my Druid to 6 star so now I have 0 HB and I am going nuts with the raid n ditch method. Here is what I have come up with so far. My Champ is 89. I just attack the TH's and leave. I put on 11k EXP in 9 minutes. This means in 18 minutes I will have a lvl 90 Champ (because he was freshly turned 89. So.... 18 minutes per level adding a factor of 1/10 to every level I should have a lvl 100 Champ within the day. Let's see. (I have been waiting for this opportunity to have 0 HB lol) ;P

Signature
Posted on 10/20/13 12:20:46 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Phinalhour replied at 10-20-2013 11:16 AM
I am trying to get good numbers on my pwr lvling method. The one where you raid n ditch. I just spen ...

I wish I had 0 HB, lol. I have about 130k, and might just kill a good bit of HB to catch up on leveling since my S3 replacement finally came in a couple days ago :/

Signature
Posted on 10/20/13 5:53:15 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

(98385684) replied at 10-20-2013 12:48 PM
there is way too many hack accusations on this forum.

I'm saving HB and not leveling my heroes until I get a druid then power level all at once to 120 :)), but the accusations on the this forum is really getting ridiculous.  I'm really glad the OP didn't start a witch hunt, but it's almost like having big brother watching your back.  You basically have to reveal every strategy you use or be accuse of hacking.  Just like how Gazelle has to reveal how he power level his SM (not an uknown techinque but still...).  I don't buy gems, so I don't get bonus HB.  What would happen when someone go check with tech support like the OP did?  We don't know what kind of data IGG can actually keep, so a user like me would have to reveal our strategy just to ward of accusations.

Signature