Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 5    Total Posts: 1191380

Total:#36

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Level jump Question (Not a witch hunt...yet)

Hot Topics [Copy link] 35/2543

Posted on 10/20/13 10:39:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by weirdon at 10-20-2013 11:46 PM

I found raiding at 10k might is very fun. I can raid 5 to 10 times in a row. My secret is I always use all the magics. If I don't think I can make it, I quit right away. My druid have to out heal the towers damage or I will quit right away.

To Gazelle: lol right now, I don't really care about the hp loss. May be I will try to save hp after my heroes get to lv 115.

Signature
F2P4LIFE
Posted on 10/20/13 10:53:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

A easy way to fix this is to give legendary heroes base 2k might.  No more bad ass arena teams sitting at 4k might.  Problem solved for everyone

Signature
Posted on 10/20/13 11:48:49 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

not sure why anyone cares about "low might" and high heroes when it comes to anything.

why do people care about someone else having high heroes and bare-bones cities.

Some have high walls and huge upgrades and low heroes but nobody chastises them about that.  I am bewildered and puzzled why people care.  And what does the arena have anything to do with city defenses or normal raiding?  they are really separate things.

Signature
Posted on 10/21/13 1:22:22 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

CCDaIceman replied at 10-21-2013 12:48 AM static/image/common/back.gif
not sure why anyone cares about "low might" and high heroes when it comes to anything.

why do peopl ...

The reason people care is that high might (10K+) is an EPIC battle for 4k exp, and lowe might (~4-5k) is a walk in the park for 1.5-2k exp. The high might people level slower than the people with better cities and thus are getting screwed in the arena.

Signature
Posted on 10/21/13 1:43:39 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

What this game really needs just as much as a reward for successful defense is a raiding system made up of 50% building/spell/troop level, and 50% cumulative hero level. Still allows smurfing just disincentives it from being the current #1 way to play. Also means that people who upgraded their base heaps with low level heros dont hit an impasse where its impossible to progress.

There shouldnt ever be a point where your like MEH why upgrade its  just going to make my life harder.

Signature
Posted on 10/21/13 2:33:28 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

the arena townhall hp should have a direct relationship with might, higher might,  more hp!

Signature