Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 29    Total Posts: 1191316

Total:#17

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] My shard drop rate after the update

[Copy link] 16/1465

Posted on 10/20/13 11:18:21 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

look at my pm then reread everything i told you and see if it doesnt make sense.... then try it i bet your drop rate rises. just breath dude lol.

Signature
Posted on 10/20/13 11:26:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

ok. so basically what ur trying to say is that u "rotate" thru dungeons that you could finish fast and no losses... rotate meaning if u didnt get shards from the 1st dungeon ull move to the next easiest and fastest dungeon u cud run? thats what i somehow picked up... reading between the lines of ur cryptic... yet somewhat helpful statements... correct me if im wrong...

Signature
Posted on 10/21/13 12:09:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

no not what i am saying... you are mistaking my replies with someone elses. I have said to much... seems like when you share too much you screw your self over in the long run

Signature
Posted on 10/21/13 12:15:20 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I struggled with shard drop rates and then I changed up my strategy. first off, I only use heroes, no troops, and no magic and no deaths.. I have noticed more shards drop. however this is just from my personal viewpoint so it might work for u or not for u, but change ur strategy around. I know ppl say shard drops are random but honestly sometimes I think that is not true.

Signature
Posted on 10/21/13 12:26:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

(94724434) replied at 10-21-2013 01:15 AM
I struggled with shard drop rates and then I changed up my strategy. first off, I only use heroes, n ...

Finally soeone else can see behind the curtain... "Coincidence is the word we use when we can't see the levers and pulleys."

Emma Bull

Signature
Posted on 10/21/13 12:30:02 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I dont agree with everything but he has the basics... just play around like he saĺd

Signature
Posted on 10/21/13 1:08:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yesterday and today I've raided all skull maps from D1S1 to D3S2. Raided with just 1 hero (on lower dungeons), with 5 heroes,  1 hero with troop, 5 heros with troop. With deaths, with no deaths. In the morning, in the afternoon. I even tried sitting on the toilet vs laying on the bed. I am on a 40 runs with only 5 runs with drops. :@

I am going to try taking a bath and mediating before my next raid...

Signature