Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 2    Total Posts: 1191377

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] just a thought

[Copy link] 6/901

Posted on 10/20/13 10:41:32 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello I'm rickiepix in the game Ive seen the possible features I've been lookin forward too could possibly occur from recent news but I have one last one that I did not see... lets say for example I have too much  mana or gain mostly mana in the raids but not enough gold so I was wondering if you could possibly add a transmuter. Lets say I
have idk 55, 000 mana and only 2, 054 gold.. with a transmuter maybe I could transform 55, 000 mana into idk 24, 000 gold in exchange... its just a thought and if it causes glitches when added than just remove it if you guys choose to do something like this...

Signature
Posted on 10/20/13 10:53:33 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Or allow us to convert excess mana into extra experience of something :)

Signature
Posted on 10/20/13 11:36:37 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

nah IGG too worried about making halloween heroes nowadays. :D

Signature
Posted on 10/20/13 11:40:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

was waiting for someone to blame it on IGG's Halloween heroes.... seems to be the "troll reply of the month" :)

Signature
Posted on 10/21/13 12:00:08 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

its because mana raid easier than gold raid. because of its minimal usage, people care less protecting those mana.
when IGG make it as valuable as gold, then maybe mana would be as hard as gold to raid.

Signature
Posted on 10/21/13 12:01:56 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

yoonbomi replied at 10-21-2013 12:36 AM
nah IGG too worried about making halloween heroes nowadays.

This game is awesome... not much needs to be changed to stay that way... just because the devs dont get to your particular issue right away doesnt mean they dont listen. Look at all of the possible future updates, most of them are from suggestions within this community. There are few games that do that. Lastly other than SM evrything in the game can be obtained without spending one red cent (and the future halloween hero)... so for everyone who recognizes that this is a game and in order for it to stay awesome money has to come from somewhere, continue to support it. However if you think thy are just money hungry maybe you should find another game?

Signature
Posted on 10/21/13 1:03:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think this is a cool idea, it would make people want to protect their mana some too, but it would make things a lot easier as well :P part of the fun is having to work hard for all dat gold!

Signature