Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 13    Total Posts: 1191388

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Raid strategy without a druid

[Copy link] 4/898

Posted on 10/21/13 10:11:02 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hey guys,
So now I have really begin to struggle with raids. I used to be able to farm on average 1m gold per day, then I hit 8k might and I stopped until I got a thundergod, I was able to raid again

So, although I like my monicker of being the highest ranked player without a druid, it is frustrating at the best of times and I am farming shards like a MOFO to get one... I am just not lucky with gems you see.

Until then, what strategies would you use to raid and what strategies are you using now.

Right now, I try to find a base with exposed vaults but at my might (now +9.5k) they are rare as users are pretty savvy at protecting their vaults and have very strong legends and towers.

If i can't find exposed vaults, which is often, I look for unprotected areas to let my thundergod start letting down some damage and hooping he hits the druids and mages. Once he is through a wall, I send everyone else in and just use Ares Fervour spells and as I approach legends and towers, use Angel protection and Restore spells.... this used to work till recently and I am only farmking 200k gold a day at best. Any ideas?

I have succubus, thunder god, ninja, paladdin and serpant queen at the moment
levels 91, 74, 72, 81 and 80 respectively

any advice is sincerely appreciated!

Signature
Posted on 10/21/13 10:31:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Maybe you can reduce your raid. It is not really wise in your might to add an angel. Dungeon grinding is really the solution that is better.

Signature
Posted on 10/21/13 10:36:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

yeah i do the whole dungeon grinding thing but there are not enough resources there for upgrade purposes
that's the only thing

Signature
Posted on 10/21/13 10:41:04 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Posted on 10/21/13 10:43:50 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

hahaha i know right! i am working on it, i think a week of grinding in dungeons and i'll have enough shards

Signature