Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 2    Total Posts: 98455

Total:#66

Create Thread

[Event] Winnners: Forum Event - Create a Hero!

Hot Topics [Copy link] 65/13725

Posted on 4/8/14 10:17:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

(57730376)

tsk tsk.....SPORTSMANSHIP bro

Signature
Posted on 4/10/14 12:27:26 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

when is the winning hero going to be announced and put in the game?

Signature
Posted on 4/12/14 5:11:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

(57730376) replied at 4-8-2014 01:17 AM
This crap sounds to OP and furthermore I can tell you didnt even draw that...stealing pics from ph ...

Shut up you jelous piece of shit cry more cuz ur design sucked ass and wasnt even picked as top 10... You should be banned you little co.ck sucker. You are a hater. Me and a lot of people know kahar and he is an artist he spent hours drawing this and he diservers #1 in this contest. So go cry to ur momy that u lost a contest cuz u have 0 talent .

Signature
Posted on 4/14/14 12:54:40 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by (62262125) at 4-14-2014 01:09 AM

The "angel knight" is a blatant rip-off of the angels in the Diablo world. As much as I would like to use Tyreal in assaulting someones base, I really don't think it would be a good idea. And to those that said that it was more about the artwork I completely agree. This contest is a sham. If you just wanted artwork it should have been marketed as such, instead of designing a whole hero and it's abilities. Poorly done. Almost as bad as the "heroes" that were chosen. I am sure there were better submissions. No offense to any of you that won, I just think if a new hero is to be implemented from the minds of the players it needs to be far better. EDIT: the best one up there is the first ares, good art work and I like the premise. If any are to win it should be that one or the mage with the levitating circlet of power gems. the second "ares" looks like a rip off of mortal kombat. Just saying.
And no i can not do better. I did submit a hero design but as i fail at artwork I didnt submit a fancy ass drawing, thinking the contest to be about power levels and hero balance and abilities, not aesthetic plagarism.

Signature
Posted on 4/16/14 4:33:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

(62262125) replied at 4-14-2014 12:54 AM
The "angel knight" is a blatant rip-off of the angels in the Diablo world. As much as I would like t ...

wow I didn't notice that but it looks like some of them are inspired from diablo. Made me watch the cinematics from diablo again and suddenly I see a bit of Tyreal, Imperius and diablo in some of them. But I guess its just inspiration. The demon guy is like diablo, the the second hero is like tyreal and ares has a helmet like imperius. Man those heroes really looked awesome, just see how awesome they looked

Tyrael vs Imperius - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DESKsNOuq0A
Imperius VS Diablo - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bYcxAy0ekc

Signature
Posted on 5/8/14 2:25:48 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

did you even read the event requirements? Lol you can't sue, you gave them all rights to your drawing if they use it.

Signature