Total:#1270

Create Thread

[Event] Event Q & A

Hot Topics Sticky   [Copy link] 1269/35531

Posted on 7/25/15 5:09:39 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Posted on 7/25/15 7:09:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

When it is going to be the meme pictures voting?

Signature
Posted on 7/25/15 1:54:08 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This is about the Amazon 5-star Fun Fest.
Can we post our review again?

Signature
Amazon Server 
Amazon IGN: amBADASSador
Guild: Culprit

Posted on 7/26/15 7:44:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

For the "[Fan Art Event] Castle Clash MEME PICTURE" when and where will the winners be posted?

Signature
Posted on 7/27/15 9:03:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Is it necessary to make a VIDEO for a newbie guide event?

Can't we just create a thread 'newbie guide' with detailed information and participate in the event?

Signature
Join guild 'marijuna' Top 300 guild,max torches,Boss3@12:20, No early hauling, participate in Guild Wars, Competitive in Guild Wars
---------------------------------------------
Leader of the Castle Clash Community in Amino: http://aminoapps.com/c/castle-clash-age-of-legends
----------------------------------------------
Owner of the Lava 3 group on LINE. LINE ID: darkhan03
----------------------------------------------
Happy Clashing! 
\ (•◡•) /
Posted on 7/27/15 10:59:56 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Why are these prizes so insanely awful for the amount of work involved.  2,000 gems to make a comprehensive video guide for new players?  Are you kidding me? Whats that like, $9.99 worth of gems?  To create and edit a decent guide will take an entire day of editing.  Having worked in Post production that's at least $1,000/day.  
I saw another post a while back offering a similar low gem reward for someone to compose a theme song for the game.  LOL.  It will cost you $5,000 - $15,000 to hire a decent composer to make a song, but you offer $9.99 in gems to get players to do it for you.  Don't you guys make enough money already, step up these offers please.

Lmao please don't participate in this insulting "reward".

Signature
Posted on 7/27/15 11:07:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Regarding moral compass event shouldn't people whom questions have been selected get a small prize as well like 100 gems lol

Signature
Posted on 7/30/15 11:30:49 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Can i request something or maybe suggestion : 

For all upgrading on buildings,troops, recovering time for heros,hbm and others all the very important task we clasher need to do,gems not that easy to get for some people not all are wealthy hehe i am talking on behalf for those poor people they love the game but sad not much cash to get lotsa gems , can we add another option to do it by using gold or mana ? Maybe huge amount of it? Maybe certain days can be arrange? 

Thanks & Regards

IGN:wfiaxWAN

Signature
Posted on 7/31/15 12:35:20 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

On the
Developer Q & A session part two! (YouTube!)

Why is there not a banner above the post where you put your information in so only admins can see it

Here 

Signature
Posted on 7/31/15 5:39:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I was just wondering if you guys are going to put a trade system up

Signature