Congrats to all winners.!

Signature
Honesty is the best policy.
Don´t lie!
Posted on 1/19/18 2:39:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Congrats to all the winner.  Great Event

Signature
Posted on 1/19/18 3:12:00 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have a suggestion: Please, next time, be more specific when you are asking the questions. It's easy to get confused (like in question about Greek heroes) if you have in mind all of them or just one is enough :) And I will disagree with you - Athene IS the Greek Mythology related hero - the spelling with one letter change (Athena - Athene) is no difference, as well as Aries - if you accept Minotaur Chieftain, although there was only Minotaur in Greek Mythology, you should accept also Athene or Aries.
And also:
Spirit Mage in it's description has: "Official Events" so he IS "Event Only" hero.

The other my answers were the same as yours, and there were no place for misinterpretation of what you had in mind, so I have no complaints.

But I will ask you once again - please, try to be more specific in your questions, or put a little disclaimer next to question whether you need (for example) all names (as in question no. 9) or one is enough :)

Signature
Posted on 1/19/18 3:40:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Another great contest, not so easy this time! Congrats to winners!

Signature
Posted on 1/19/18 3:43:55 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I just woke up, but still not sure if I am still dreaming :O Thanks guys! You just made my day :D <3

Signature
I have found that luck is quite predictable. If you want more luck, take more chances. Be more active. Show up more often.
Posted on 1/19/18 3:52:42 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks for the contest and congrats to all the winners.

I checked Hero Compendium for Spirit Mage before to answer and it states "Official Events". 

Same for some of the Heroes based on Greek Mythology. I wrote on my list both Minotaur (Chieftain) and Harpy (Queen), also Dryad, but let out Triton because doesn't match the image of the creature. I mean, a man with fish tail, but not with fish head too. However, I think all of us knew this would be a tricky question. I really had fun with the trivia as usual.

Huuuugs!

Signature
Castle Clash / Mobile Royale

IG: castleclashsaouri
WeGamers: Saouri
Posted on 1/19/18 4:26:48 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Firstlady If I answered all the correct answers. That doesn't guarantee a prize right?

Signature
Posted on 1/19/18 4:52:38 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Athene and Aries are not greek? They look like greek heroes though :)
Congrats to all winners

Signature
Bring it on!
Posted on 1/19/18 5:06:20 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Athene and Aries sure that sound like Athena and Ares, but there is anything on their look/description that makes you think they are the Greek Gods counterpart. 

Athene looks more like the approaching to the goddess on Saint Seiya manga and anime. And for Aries, he has the symbol of the zodiac sign, the Ram, in his belt and staff.
The Q9  asked for heroes "spelled and depicted the same as on Greek Mythology".

Signature
Castle Clash / Mobile Royale

IG: castleclashsaouri
WeGamers: Saouri
Posted on 1/19/18 9:25:40 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

yep FirstLady all my responses were correct so do you group them too; say 10 fully correct responses and choose top 3 by generator and then if they were unlucky do group the 5+ answers into another group and do it again. I am curious to know the procedure. Thanks in advance

Signature