Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 1    Total Posts: 98249

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Event] [Answer Sheet] Castle Clash's Who Done it?

[Copy link] 5/1117

Posted on 3/14/18 10:39:02 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Castle Clash's Who Done it Answer Sheet

Mystery:

NOTE FROM THE KILLER:
I was once deemed the greatest in the lands of the living and dead, and then someone decided to introduce all these characters who refused to acknowledge and bow down to me.  In a rage I lost my mind and decided to teach them a lesson.  No worries they will return and they won't remember what I did.   I got rid of all the tools, so there's no evidence.  Might as well give up now.

Your friend,

"Bob"
Solution:

Note: There were items/body parts from 6 heroes total: Ronin, Anubis, Walla Walla, Athene, GunSlinger & SkullKnight
Valid entries would include a combinations of any (4) Ronin, Anubis Walla Walla, Athene or GunSlinger
The Murder is SkullKnight - "I was once deemed the greatest in the lands of the living and dead, and then someone decided to introduce all these characters who refused to acknowledge and bow down to me" This clearly indicates that the murder was the older than all the victim.

*Based on the low participation we have decided to award a discretionary award to the remaining entries with the correct response, as well as a few who at least identified the body parts correctly*

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 3/15/18 6:50:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

ohh i understand it wrong didnt know that killer body part is on picture since thats weird,i thought only victims are on the picture and that killer can be find in it the sentence.That why when i found skull body part i select him as victim and since he is killed and anubis also thant by bio the closest to it would be Revenant since he was once leader of great empire.Sorry for long comment next time please be more specific since it gets sometimes confusing how to participate in the events,dont get me wrong i love all events and will keep them doing just make better explanation how to do event would help a lot

Signature
Join us Anarchy99 WP Server
Posted on 3/15/18 4:34:34 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I knew that wasn't Candy's bow! But for some reason forgot to check Athena... and I figured Rev was the killer... Guess he was once alive then came back through death.

Signature

Hi, my name is Trevor :3
Posted on 3/16/18 2:22:25 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well I was quite confused since you asked for 4 victims and yet I identified 6 heroes. I guessed SK correctly but because I didn't know which 4 of the 5 (and thus I thought identified them incorrectly) I didn't participate.

May I ask what was the "Bob" supposed to refer to?

Signature
Cheap 0.99USD p2p who likes to think of himself as f2p :D
Posted on 3/16/18 2:30:32 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I am confused. As you told there were 4 victims and the killer I was searching for 5 heroes and now you said there are 6. Well as I can see any of the combines are correct if we have found 4 victims plus the killer, although it took mire than an hour to do it But I do not agree  with your killer. I put as victims Ronin, Athene, Wallawalla and Skull Knight and the killer is Anubis.  Why? Bob is a common name of dog, and Anubis is one dog.  Also sk has a skin of a soldier that protects the city so he is unable to kill innocent guys.  In addition Anubis is older than Sk. It is from Egipcian mitology. But well after saying all this I didnt win. At least I could participate and let you know why Anubis is the killer.

Signature
Honesty is the best policy.
Don´t lie!
Posted on 3/16/18 3:16:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

thank you FirstLady !
Congos to the winners..!!!

Signature
I am a cute cat......... :* :D
unless you piss me off !............ -_-