This thread is to help you understand some of the dynamics of the Events being hosted here in forum. Hopefully this will help improve your chances of submitting valid entries while avoiding the errors which can cause your entry to be marked as invalid or disqualified.
* Do not rush to submit an entry as soon as a page is posted. Take the time to READ all the information in the event page before submitting an entry. *Aside from top spots which are decided based on quality and content of entries, all other winners are "Randomly" selected which makes the first post no more likely to win than the last post". Concentrate on the quality of your post.*
* If you do not understand anything, pm one of the Moderators and ASK for an explanation / clarification.
* Post only ONCE in any event thread unless it specifically says that multiple entries are allowed.
* Do not ask Questions or carry on Conversations within the event threads, use the Event Q & A or pm a moderator for assistance. Anything other than a valid entry in an event thread is considered to be SPAM.
* Do not Delete or Alter entries because of missing or incorrect information in your post, either use the edit button beneath your entry ( if allowed ) or pm a moderator for assistance in correcting the entry.
* Do not submit Multiple Entries. "It is a standing rule that you can only participate once person per IP Address", Which does mean that if you share an IP Address with another CC player only one of you can attend the event, period. A number of members submit multiple entries in a effort to increase their chance of winning a prize and previously no mention has been made unless the individual actually submitted a winning entry. However this problem has increased and in future when such individuals are uncovered CHEATING they will not only be banned from that event but all future events. Somethings to avoid are:
~Usage of same device
~Usage of same Wifi DNS Networks
~Usage of VPNs
~Public Access Wifi
* Review your entry before clicking the "SUBMIT" button, ommission of pertinent gaming information on your entry or submitting as comments on other member posts will cause you to forfeit any prizes won.
Event Page Subsections:
Introducti:on: A brief description of the event
How To Participate: Instructions detailing required information for a valid entry
Event Duration: Term current event will run
Prizes: Specific awards for the current event * Prizes may not be substituded*
Hosts: Lists moderators responsible for hosting the current event
Rules: Specific guidelines for the current event
1. You CAN NOT edit your post - contact a host for assistance with any posting issues
2. Limit One Entry per Account/IP Address. *mean on any Account/IP Address or DNS Network*
*If you have problems Please PM one of the Moderator Team.*
3. Spamming/Illegal context will lead to being disqualified from the event.
4. Questions are Not Allowed in the Event Thread - Use the Event Q&A Thread.-----> Event Q&A
5. IGG reserves the right of final interpretation of the event rules and rewards.
*If you do not see the edit button beneath your post, please switch to PC mode
*Note: If the event page says you CAN NOT edit your post do not alter it without express permission from one of the Hosts listed on the page as your edit will be seen and cause an automatic disqualification.
Box A will allow you to use the url code and adjust the dimensions of pic.
Box B will allow you to choose files from your device to upload.
Alternate C: Is the use of the image code [img]CODE[/img]
Edited by FirstLady2013 at 9-17-2018 03:47 PM
Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash