Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 97969

Total:#77

Event

[Event] [Forum Event] Worst moment playing Castle Clash

Hot Topics Close [Copy link] 76/11388 [The event has ended.]

Posted on 1/12/19 4:03:09 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Greetings, fellow Clashers!. Inside our game play there are many moments to remember, for good or for worse. Today we are asking you to share with us the worst moment you have lived playing Castle Clash. Did you sold your duplicated Hero Cards by mistake?. Have you cancelled a Guild Wars battle after reach 50%?. Fell free to tell us which of your memories in the game would qualify as a "nightmare" for a player.

Event details: write a brief paragraph with your Worst Moment in Castle Clash. Please notice Forum Rules applies, any submission containing profanity and inflammatory comments will be disqualified. 

How To Participate:
- Post your Gaming Information in the spaces provided in the event page.  
- Write a paragraph explaining your Worst Moment in Castle Clash.
- Double check your gaming information and your submission carefully.
- Enter & Done! 

Event Duration:
January 14 to January 20,  23:59 (Gmt-5)

Event Host: [Saouri + FirstLady + Cichociemiak]

Prize: 
1st to 5th: 2000 Gems + Pet Bag IV*50
1000 gems Randomly Awarded
(The number of Random Awards will depend on percentage of valid entries)

Event Rules:
1. You CAN NOT edit your post - contact a host for assistance with any posting issues
2. Limit One Entry per Account/IP Address. *mean on any Account/IP Address or DNS Network*
    *If you have problems Please PM one of  the Moderator Team.*
3. Spamming/Illegal context will lead to being disqualified from the event.
4. Questions are Not Allowed in the Event Thread - Use the Event Q&A Thread.-----> Event Q&A
5. This event is exclusive for players of US Server and their platforms.
6. IGG reserves the right of final interpretation of the event rules and rewards.

Rewards will be received in (5) business days after event winners are announced.

Signature
Castle Clash / Mobile Royale

IG: castleclashsaouri
WeGamers: Saouri
Posted on 1/14/19 3:57:00 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.

I acidentally rolled 5 talents with gems instead of cards and it was discount store so i couldnt buy the crest bags

Signature
i am definitely a p2p player
or not
Posted on 1/14/19 4:37:28 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hey guys
Absolutely I had. Remember those early hard days with lack of supplies and resources. One day I was playing the game as usual and trying to evolve two great heroes who still are, Ghoulem and PD, when my little brother jumped on me twice everytime I was evolving those 2 and caused 2 duplicates heroes of those kinds to be consumed unwantedly. The first was Ghoulem and I told myself: @dont get angry dude. That’s ur little bro. This is a game for fun.” But when my duplicate PD was consumed cause of his same action, I got mad

Signature
Posted on 1/14/19 4:44:48 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

My worst moment playing Castle Clash when I was doing some laundry stuff, playing GuildWars that I accidentally dropped my phone in to the basin full of water with soap and bubbles.  I was so shocked for a second, my eyes grew large like the eye of the goblins.
Then I immediately rushed to get my phone back, the worst part is i can't search my phone due to the bubbles and some clothes. I began to panic then after a few seconds, i felt a hard block, It's my phone! Uh-oh, slippery surface with soap, no lights, not switching-on. My mobile phone was not working anymore so i had to buy a new one. 

Note: I make sure to dry my hands first with dirty clothes before I play Castle Clash. lol.

Signature
Posted on 1/14/19 5:13:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Worst moment playing Castle Clash for me is , Waiting over 1 month for Fortress Feud and was playing castle clash all night , then 1 Hour left for FF to be opened and i fell asleep during the whole thing , and wake up 2 hours after banging my head on my pillow.. :,(

Signature
190k Might Best F2P Player Out There :)
Posted on 1/14/19 5:51:56 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have 2 worst moments.. one is when i stoped accidently under 100% guild wars 2 times in a row. Second happend earlier, when querries appiered first time.. i didnt saw u can spend gems to speed up mining for very small resourses lol, it was very anoing find lol

Signature
Posted on 1/14/19 6:05:55 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

My most worst moment in castle clash is when I got once a quest refresh card. Actually I forgot that timer is counting down and I had used the refresh card. There are only 58 seconds as I remember when I reset the quest.actually I should have got two quests and I am not satisfied with one quest. I got much sad on my ignorance. That day I didn't eat well and sleep well. I was at that time of average might and getting a quest refresh card is really tough. Low on merits and can't do lava. So I felt so bad and it is my worst moment of castle clash which I can never forget. I had many other incidents but honestly saying igg is so generous that even if I lose something due to my ignorance or arrogance I was rewarded somehow more than what I lost. That's why I love this game. For example one day I rolled gems and got nothing no legends. So I got angry and I had removed5/9 revite from Athene and replaced with 5/9 self destruct .but igg made me favour by returning 5/9 revite in my next roll of talent.many moments but my worst is that with quest refresh card day since that day I didn't eat anything and was crying like a little kid.

Signature
sindurpraband
Posted on 1/14/19 6:47:56 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

one day (about a years ago) i wanted to refresh talent but changed my pd's talent (that was berserk8) to one level1 talent by mistake. i didnt really want to do that. that was the worst moument of my playing CC. now my pd have just level3 berserk and since that day, i havent got berserk5 talent that put it on my pd and level up it.

Signature
Posted on 1/14/19 7:50:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Last roll hero event. When there was prize for anubis, cirrina and purple slims. I know hero rolling is random but rolled 68000 gems and not a single hero rolled release in last 1 year. This way my worst moment in Castle clash in last 4.5 year. Contacted support to see if they can help but same answer that its random

Signature
Guild : Killers_@_night
Boss 3 @ 19.30 Boss 5 @ 19.37
Max Torch, FF , GW
No donation only GW participation
LineID : Mits87
Wegammers: mits87

Follow me on wegammers for CC tips and tricks with live broadcasting...!!!
Posted on 1/14/19 8:29:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

For all the time of my game in Castle Clash (3 years), there were a lot of moments described above, but the most memorable of them is an attempt to pass some dungeons by 49%, these were the most futile moments, now I have already passed all available dungeons for 100 %, as well as a very strong discontent causes such an event as a discount store, of course the action itself is very good and interesting, but there are some very few gems missing from a good thing. These are all my most unpleasant things in the game that I happened to encounter.

Signature