Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 1    Total Posts: 97974

Total:#77

Event

[Event] [Forum Event] Worst moment playing Castle Clash

Hot Topics Close [Copy link] 76/11414 [The event has ended.]

Posted on 1/20/19 6:52:52 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.

About a year ago, I persistently collected fame to simultaneously pump out 10 heroes talents for 8 lvl. and that means I saved, saved, and finally saved up 210,000 fame (I play the word without a donat, so you know how difficult it is to save so much). So I go to the store, buy 100 lvl 6 talent rune, 100 lvl 7 talent rune, and instead of 100 lvl 8 talent rune, I mistakenly buy 100 evolution rune (in color, the pancake is similar) and now imagine my state, when I realized that I had spent 100,000 fame not where I was going !!! even a mean male tear came up with resentment .. but the end of the story is happy) I wrote absolutely no hope in those support, but they did not refuse and helped me, brought fame back and took the evolution rune. it was my most dreadful moment in the game, but everything ended well)) this is the story

Signature
Igg id: 199191680
Ios
Posted on 1/20/19 8:42:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

My worst moments are:
1. I cancelled the guild war just after 50%and received only one star.
2. My heroes killed all opponent heroes barring just one Dove keeper or Lavanica in guild war or other game mode. Tree revived my whole team but again just one opponent Dove or Lavanica killed my all heroes

Signature
Posted on 1/20/19 11:41:48 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

First of all thank you IGG for this Awesome game.
It was not just once, but several times i got defeated. I still remember when Lavanica attacked and within milliseconds my heroes were down..that seriously was horrible..
Besides failure, i actually learnt many things. My attacks are now improved, knows different strategies for gulid war, battlefield, Team HBM etc..

Signature
Posted on 1/20/19 4:06:10 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

When Vlad Dracula was released, I rolled 3 Vlads  (I was pretty lucky back then). Evolution was not out and warehouse didn't had that many slots. So I decided to consume the 2 extra Vlad (most stupid decision ever looking back and I still regret it). Now at the moment my Vlad still is not devo'ed, while most of the older heroes are devo'ed. I wished I had not consumed those Vlads back then, because for some reason it's hard to roll for dupe Vlads on my account (no luck with legendary event cards either) And I know Vlad is obsolete in the game, but I still want to max out all my heroes without using shards unnecessary. I needs those shards for leveling skill.

Signature
Posted on 1/20/19 5:22:36 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The worst moment playing CC is probably when ur in some important battle, like when u have the last chance for battle in lost battle field and u need to win to reach 1000 points but your wifi just isn't your friend and simply fall down. Something like that happened to me few times and i hate it so much xD
Btw. im f2p and those gems would help me a lot. Thank u guys <3

Signature
BRICH
Posted on 1/20/19 5:40:16 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well, where to start... This has to be the one of the most depressing forum events for you mods to review. So without further ado, here is mine.
As I am F2P, gems are quite valuable resource to come by. I saved and saved to get myself a honorable 25k gems. I decided it was time to use them. 
This was just before Lazulix so my main goal was to get a hero that has been slipping through my fingers ever since I started a month after it's original release in March 2017, Anubis. 
My guess was that the best time to roll heroes would be during hero collector, where 15 gelatinous champions would get you +/- 3 LHCII. Boy was I wrong...

OKEY OKEY HOLD ON... do I even need to type out the rest considering the topic of this participation? The suspension is already kind of lost here isn't it. Didn't roll the puppy. 
Also came a hurtful 13/15 gelatinous champions short with all gems spend. 
Thank you very much for reminding me, see ya:getlost:

Signature
Greedy grinder of F2P events
*Not desperately rolling for Anubis anymore*
Ingame: Nohamburger
Might: ~260k
Playing Since: 2017-05-02
Guild: Leosaxum on IOS
Posted on 1/20/19 10:03:40 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The worst moment in the game for me was when I rolled the hero during hero collector event but forgot to receive the award. For f2p players, that would be a huge loss.

Signature