Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 98249

Total:#63

Event

[Event] [Forum Event] Castle Clash's Resurrection Ideas

Hot Topics [Copy link] 62/9807 [The event has ended.]

Posted on 4/16/19 9:56:05 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.

1 guild rewards, stuff you could select/buy/roll and give to guildies....some kind of a buy items but not for yourself. To improve friendship.
2 add new building like a lasertower, mudpitt, cowboysaloon. Something to use idle builders. Building skins is fun but more than only that please.
3 give in a balanced/grind way items or something that would make breaktrough more possible. Grinding and saving for 1 bt hero level 12 feels stupid.

Thx for this opportunity and keep it fun for you mods too

Signature
Posted on 4/16/19 2:08:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

1. Modernize the reward system to make it relevant to today’s game.
2. Introduce a necessary resource that can only be gained through daily gameplay.  
3. Encourage community by replacing Guild Wars with events that require cooperation.  For example, twice each week your guild is teamed with 4 others.  Together, the guilds have 24 hours to do “X” amount of damage against the ultimate guild boss.

Dear FirstLady: If I am chosen as a winner in this forum event, please give my reward to a deserving player.  Thank you and happy Clashing!  JF

Signature
JudiciousFire
YouTube.com/JudiciousFire
Twitter@JudiciousFire
Insta@JudiciousFire
FB@JudiciousFire
Venmo@JudiciousFire
Posted on 4/16/19 3:20:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

1.All rewards need to be adjusted to current needs.We get same rewards as they were since they came out and need grew greatly so i would suggest a might based rewards as a 2nd as it would also promote raising might and lastly some events are outdated and give little to no rewards like spend gems and win.

Signature
Posted on 4/16/19 10:45:59 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This thread has been banned.

Signature
Posted on 4/16/19 10:46:40 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

First of all i think being able to ROTATE in the game
Second add a hire max number of any type of soldier in army camp
Also the prosses of adding new thalent/cerst should be slower and give more chance to roll one

Signature
f2p :)
Posted on 4/16/19 10:49:39 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Signature
Posted on 4/17/19 12:03:50 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

i think castle clash better than thinking about old hero not just new hero you can earn money with old hero with add some amazing thing (old hero for example vlad dracola santa boom thunder god dracax...)your game just add hero and some player leave game becuase their hero not useful u add seccond skin and strong dove keeper and anubis .this hero need to be strong?realy not u must balance all hero some hero is not useful just add hero and has hight damage and imune to some stun or condition and hight reduce dmg it is not fix ur game u must make ur game better war craft dota lost his player because of this reason add hero and some hero not useful but dota is more balance than ur game .i know u need earn money in ur  game but make new hero to be old hero not useful not good idea u must make them strong with this way ur game is not simple (for example in war a dove keper with crest survival destroy all building or ronin )ur game has problem realy dove with survival is good for me as f2p but i want hard war not 20 min war every week

Signature
Posted on 4/17/19 12:26:02 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

There are lot of things and you can just buy it , its not fair for play , the p2p players everyday will be stronger and f2p players weaker and weaker. First of all you can put something like ballon and give a lot of matrial on it to players get this with do some actions not money. Please set a fairly chance for rolling pls stop taking money from us. The last thingwhen you give us spend 1gem for pack pllls put some valuable material or hero card on this pack , its stupid when you see a 2k green book or 1k essense ll on this pack. Thank you after all

Signature
Posted on 4/17/19 12:36:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Signature
Posted on 4/17/19 1:10:19 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

1) Make a new game mode or event called "Easter Eggsploring". The concept of this event is for players to find/hunt eggs by playing various game modes. These eggs are daily or in-game rewards and can be exchanged for prizes such as heroes, gems, upgrading crystals, etc. *There are different rarities for eggs - Common, Uncommon, and Legendary* optional.

2) Update the rewards of some game modes such as Torch Battle, Guild Wars, Storm Mesa, and the like. This is because it's rewards are somehow, behind already. What players need are gems, apex crystals, birthrocks and the like. P2P players can easily buy the rewards from of these game modes in Bazaar while F2P players are grinding hard and is still left behind due to lack of resources.

3) Repeat the "Clashers' Day Login Gift" event. Giveaway important items for upgrading, enough gems, and important heroes.

Signature
Always do the things that make you happy, as long as it's right, good and will benefit the many.