Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 8    Total Posts: 98087

Total:#63

Event

[Event] [Forum Event] Castle Clash's Resurrection Ideas

Hot Topics [Copy link] 62/9669 [The event has ended.]

Posted on 4/22/19 6:04:58 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.

1) Revise (understand upgrade) rewards from most game modes and f2p events
2) Adjust all "Purchase XXX gems" events to "Spend XXX gems". F2P will get at least a feeling they can get something for hard saved gems.
3) Make meaningful quantites of Ignition and Zenith easier (f2p way) stones obtainable.

Signature
Cheap 0.99USD p2p who likes to think of himself as f2p :D
Posted on 4/22/19 7:50:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

1.  In my opinion, Lavanica is way too strong (often the only hero needed to defeat high-might teams).  Since it wouldn't be fair to reduce his skill (to those who have purchased him), produce a shard hero that can easily counter Lav's skills.
2.  I'm tired of a new hero and talent/crest being released every month!  Say nothing about equipment, traits, breakthroughs, pets, Destiny level upgrades, and skins.  Who can remember each hero's/talent's/crest's/equipment's attributes?  Other than #1 above, stop producing more.  Several of my guild-mates agree that they are frustrated by getting further and further behind (even though they are spending a couple of hours/day), unless they are willing to buy everything (and that takes all the fun out of the game)!
3.  It is getting increasingly more difficult to complete all of the different events, daily.  Stop adding more events unless you remove an old one at the same time.  Or, improve the current events instead of adding new ones.  Most people don't have the time to complete everything most days, unless they can plan to spend several hours doing it. 

I am not the only person that would like to go back to enjoying the game, again!

Signature
Posted on 4/22/19 9:49:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Castle clash's resurrection ideas:
1. Though the game is for all but few functions are only accessable to P2P. We know to run the game it needs a lot of money but its dissatisfactory in many cases. I think bazar option should be open for all it should be like $4.99 or 20000gem buy pack.
2. Most of the people now a days don't play squid showdown or lost battle fields. The reward system should include the newest stones,  runes as reward.
3. lava  rewards should include mastery essence I, II.

Signature