The Labyrinth feature has been open for a while now and we are interested in seeing just how many of our members have been able to master it. The call is being sent out for the Master of the Labyrinth.
How To Participate:
-Show the home screen with account name clearly shown
-Show the settings page with IGG ID clearly shown
-Record your progress in the Labyrinth -(using only 30 starting stamina points)
- Upload the video on Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, or Twitch
-Post the link to your video along with your gaming information
-Post Ending Level & Score
-Links must remain valid until winner's list is published
Link must be directly to video and active until the winner's list is posted
*Missing or incorrect gaming information will result in forfeiture of prize*
- Submissions must be original and age appropriate (No profanity, vulgarities or inappropriate content)
June 1st - June 8th 23:59 (GMT -5)
1st Place = 3,000 Gems + Lvl9 Talent Rune*3
2nd Place = 2,500 Gems + Lvl9 Talent Rune*2
3rd Place = 2,000 Gems + Lvl9 Talent Rune*1
Random Participation award of 800 gems based on number of "Valid" entries
Hosts: [FirstLady + Cichociemiak]
1. First, second, and third place rewards are determined by the three highest Labyrinth scores respectively.
2. In order to participate, your video needs to show your IGN (in game name) and the Castle Clash IGG ID#. This number can be found in at the bottom of the loading screen.
***Note: DO NOT use VPN or create multiple entries as it will be disqualified***
3. You must include all Labyrinth battles in the video.
4. No video editing, clipping, or cutting out scenes are allowed from the start of the Castle Clash loading screen to the display of your final Labyrinth score.
5. Note you can only participate once and on only one account, multiple hits on IP/DNS networks will disqualify your entry.
General Forum Rules:
1. You can NOT edit your post
2. One Entry Per Account/IP Address/DNS Network
*Please pm a host for assistance with posting issues*
3. Spamming/Illegal context will lead in being disqualified from the event
4. No Questions / Conversations in the thread use Event Q&A Thread --> LINK
5. Submission must be original content
6. Missing or incorrect information will result in forfeiture of prizes.
7. IGG reserves the right of final interpretation of the event rules and rewards and usage of all submission.
Rewards will be received in 5 business days after event results announcement.
Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash