Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 97969

Total:#99

Event

[Event] [Forum Event] The best Change of the year

Hot Topics [Copy link] 98/12978 [The event has ended.]

Posted on 7/23/19 12:09:47 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Introduction:
Greetings Clashers, Castle Clash has had many new additions over the year,( July 2018 - July 2019 ) starting with the introduction of Hero Factions, Wardens, Forgotten Trials and the Removal of our beloved Artifacts system.  We also received Destiny and new methods to buff our heroes and continuously grow our accounts, along with lots of new resources.  Please reflect on the activities of the year and give us your perception of the "Best Change of the Year".

How To Participate:
-Tell us what you think is the "Best Change of the Year" July 2018 - July 2019 )
-Briefly tell us why this is your choice.
-State your hero of  choice-Press Enter & Done.
- Submissions must be original and age appropriate (No profanity, vulgarities or inappropriate content) 

Event Duration:
July 24th  - July 31st 23:59 (GMT -5)

Event Rewards:
1st -3rd = Hero of choice + Skin + 6th Anniversary Bag *1
*Not including; Zephyrica, Lavanica, Occultist, Svalinn, Destroyer, Minotaur Chieftain, Spirit Mage*
Random Participation award of 1,000 gems based on number of "Valid" entries

Hosts: [FirstLady + Cichociemiak]

General Forum Rules:
1. You can NOT edit your post
2. One Entry Per Account/IP Address/DNS Network
*Please pm a host for assistance with posting issues*
3. Spamming/Illegal context will lead in being disqualified from the event
4. No Questions / Conversations in the thread use Event Q&A Thread --> LINK
5. Submission must be original content
6. Missing or incorrect information will result in forfeiture of prizes.
7. IGG reserves the right of final interpretation of the event rules and rewards and usage of all submission.
Rewards will be received in 5 business days after event results announcement.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 7/24/19 12:51:02 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.

I want to give credit to the egg-hatch-a-thon event.
At the beginning, only few found this to be usefull or worth it.
When i look around now, most are very delighted with egg hatch and save the gems etc to participate.
Something that people like more and more over time, is definately worth mentionning.
Also, it is one of the few things that dont rely on luck or chance percentages...this is refreshing compared to the other game modes or items.
Also like balloon event for the same reasons but i had to pick only one.

Hero: occultist, as the newest hero....i hope this was not a mistake in the event description as svalinn was excluded.
If not possible then i would be very happy with lazulix.

I would like to say that the excluded hero list doesnt include sceletica, demogorgon etc. So if this is not an omission, then please forget all the above and send me sceletica.

As always, thx for organising !

Signature
Posted on 7/24/19 1:10:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

For me is the "First time reward" of Team dungeons and Team Here be Monsters I love it alot because I am a free to player so that helped me to grow and get strong hero,talent and insignias, Thank you

Signature
Baby void/Faceless123
Posted on 7/24/19 1:12:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The biggest change in this game is introducing building scraps.Those scraps are giving new look to  the clans.
Also I like to get Rosaleen with her scrap.

Signature
Posted on 7/24/19 1:18:00 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature
Posted on 7/24/19 1:21:46 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

My favorite update of the year would have to be Destiny level 60 as my heros are a lot stronger with skill 13 over 12.

Signature
Posted on 7/24/19 1:32:08 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

best change of the year is the floating isle for that new dragon unlike lavanica farming for the soul stone of zephyrica is quite easy for free to play like me happy birthday Castle Clash pls give android player the more of chance of getting castle clash chest 2 for the blue crystal its hard to level up hero incriptions!!! GIVE me rosaleen pls!!

Signature
KRUKKRUKINAMERS
Posted on 7/24/19 1:38:20 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

first happy anniversary igg and this year big changes is rewards change all game mode mostly lava isle and i like hero 2 card this is best rewards in this game and f2p plyers strong and i like 1200 gems rolling system i need seketila and make our defense strong so please give me one time

Signature
Bunty
Posted on 7/24/19 1:38:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The best change without any doubt was Warden system. We got Merit and more might when it was released. Also you can level up wardens, challenge its dungeons and that makes it more interesting. With factions, each hero gets a bonus in its attributes and in the previous system, only those heroes with artifacts were boosted. Also they are strong and weak with another faction, making a "triangle" so you need to know (and improve)your attacking skills.

Reward: I would like to get Cosmo and its skin. Thanks a lot!

Signature
Posted on 7/24/19 1:40:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

"Best Change of the Year"
For me are the wardens because of it I became more concerned now on how I make good combinations of heroes either on raiding and other pve or pvp modes. It came as a surprise to me but it is really helpful most especially in the Lost Realm Bossess, the wardens just works wonders.
Happy anniversary IGG! More modes and changes to come I'm looking forward.

Signature