Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 98051

Total:#40

Event

[Event] [Forum Event] Castle Clash's Blessings & Hope

Hot Topics Close [Copy link] 39/4610 [The event has ended.]

Posted on 12/7/19 5:51:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.

I am thankful for two intresting game modes Blitz Gauntlet and Lostland. They are very intresting and lot of great rewards. 
Next year i hope to sea more FTP player events and and more game modes with newest rewards and dragon soulstones or cards. Maybe there is a chance to rebuild a warehouse because its always full and its hard to play the game. Best wishes and colorful Christmas waiting time.
Arctica 

Signature
Posted on 12/7/19 8:00:11 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I started playing castle clash again earlier this year. I'd always end up quitting before long, but what I'm thankful for this year are a few things that have kept me playing until now. The first thing I'd like to express my gratitude for are the free gifts given through in-game events such as clasher's day and thanks giving. These were nice treats that gave me a boost in morale. And honestly, every little bit helps, so I really valued these gifts as they gave me a small nudge in my progression. And as the year went on, I noticed how they got better.

Another thing I'm grateful for is the improved friendly wheel rewards. True, it isn't much, but it show that igg is moving in the right direction; which is comforting to know.

As someone who was a f2p player at the beginning of this year, the input from igg actually made me like them a little more, and despite the negative comments I'd read, I developed some faith in them - so much so that I was comfortable making my first ever purchase this year! And let me just say, thank you for the awesome bazaar deals!

The above made the game feel a lot more rewarding, but what made the game a lot more fun was the new Lostland game mode. I'm definitely grateful for this as it's my new favorite mode one that I eagerly look forward to each week.

Overall, best year in castle clash for me. Can't wait to see what else this year has to offer and what's in store for next year.

My hope for next year is something I believe would help solve the "losing to unkillable heroes" problem: I would like to see igg calculate the overall damage done during a game mode like lost battle field, then the team that ultimately did the most damge would be the winners. I really feel this would help against stalls.

This in itself has been a fun opportunity to improve my writing skills and I'm happy to have participated in it ^^.

Hero: Dove Keeper
Skin scraps: early bird

Signature
Posted on 12/7/19 9:27:47 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Castle Clash Blessing from the current year and hopes for the year to come: New game modes introduced, I liked them so much. It is so good to continue having new game modes. I hope to continue enjoying the game in the year to come.

Hero Selection: Landwalker

Thanks for the event :)

Signature
Posted on 12/8/19 3:22:36 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I am thankful that most of my guild members are still around, even though we've been playing for five years in the same guild. Also, for IGG to keep this game going by helping with some free stuff, but the going's been hard for f2p. Lastly, to the mods for keeping the forum alive with events. ;)

My wish for all, not just Castle Clash players, is for everyone to be happy and free.

If my post got picked, I would love to have Occultist.

Thank you.

Signature
Posted on 12/8/19 6:07:28 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

- I want to give a huge thanks to Castle Clash for existing. I have been playing this game 4 years and I love it. Now I have 415k might and I never get bored because there are new heroes, new items, new modes, etc. that makes the game super interesting! Also I play it one hour per day and that helps me to disconnect from studies (I am in university and it is hard). Thanks for being the best game!
- I want to give thanks to my guild boss. I joined AngelsValley 2 years ago, when I had 80k might. In all this time we have been participating in all the events and having fun! They do not talk a lot but we are like a family; it is not necessary to talk all day to feel their love!
Finally thanks to SenpaiDaniel. I met him in WeGamers and after a time he came to my guild. He has 600k might and a lot of knowledge and he told me some setups for Archdemon or Lava 4.

I would like to get Lazulix ( really... I still waiting him and it is frustrating not having this hero after all the months since he was released!) + Phoenix Bright skin.

Signature
Honesty is the best policy.
Don´t lie!
Posted on 12/8/19 12:39:15 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm thankful this year for CC being more generous this year than previous years with new events like Clasher's Day events, Floating Isle, but also more events on Facebook and some great forum events (thanks to the moderators for that). I'm also thankful for trying to improve the game by listening to players, that's why we got events like Build a Pack! Never thought that we would see that in game. I'm also thankful for all the time the developers spent in evolving the game so we all can have fun each and every day! I'm also thankful for and happy with the new gamemode Lostland. 
What I hope to see next year is the same great bazaar packs, new content and maybe some more f2p events. I also would like to see more often old exclusive heroes in events or in bazaar pack. At the moment I want to improve the destiny level of my Lavanica, but I don't have Moltanica and I haven't seen him in a while in bazaar.

That's why the hero of my choice is Moltanica with skin.

Signature
Posted on 12/8/19 2:34:30 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This year was all about getting out of college..got my degree..but now all i can do is play games coz i am jobless.. Anyways times can be rough sometimes but games can actually make them easier to bear..thanks to igg for this game.

I would really like to have rosaline if not then occultist would be fine too.
And for the skin i would like to have dove skin the black one i dont know what its called.

Signature
Posted on 12/8/19 4:44:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I just want to say thank you for everything. Thank for giving us such nice heroes that makes the game more challenging. Thank you for giving us free to play many features that benefits us(blitz gauntlet and so much more). I cant express how much i am grateful for all the things that you've done for us. Thank you

Signature
Posted on 12/8/19 6:55:46 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well, my blessing for this year are my friends with whom I play team modes like lonely sea2, wailing rift, summit and lava :3
My hope for the future years is to keep them as friends :heart:

About improvements in Castle Clash that I would love to see:

• 1) new items in the warehouse, refreshing warehouse&friendly wheel items once for free or with merits;

• 2) newer and stronger teams in the lost realm because this is a pretty dead gamemode in my opinion. x4 speed in lost realm, without the needing to confirm every action;

• 3) opened the hero trial L10 L11 and L12;
  • 4) removed the bug that cause failure in lava isle and lonely sea even after killing every enemy within the time limit;
  • 5) Improved rewards in the Castle Crisis;
  • 6) The option to 1 tap-donate for the guild sentinel and maybe increasing the max amount of donation to 40 instead 20;
  • 7) removed some really old and useless talents like: Heavy Blow, Bulwark, Self Destruction, Heaven's Wrath, Condemnation..

the hero I choose is Occultist

sorry for the long post :D

Signature
regalo diamantes por pack
Posted on 12/8/19 10:03:47 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I am thankful for IGG bringing so many heroes to choose from. I'm thankful for the moments when I felt down and this game brought me up.
In the next year I hope for more luck on my account.
The hero I choose is Cosmo. Also his Skin Scraps.

Signature