Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 98051

Total:#77

Event

[Event] CC's Special Christmas Gift.

Hot Topics Close [Copy link] 76/10820 [The event has ended.]

Posted on 12/25/19 5:22:32 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Seasons Greetings Clashers!

Introduction:  Santa is having trouble deciding what gifts to give to some of our illustrious Dragons.  It is proving to be a very difficult task, I mean after all what do you give to a dragon.  If you were Santa's helper what suggestion would you give to him to help make one of our dragons happy this Christmas? 

Event Details: Choose a special gift for the following [3] dragons [Zephyrica, Lavanica & Skelly], and tell us why you made this choice.

How to participate:
*Fill in your gaming information in required spaces in the event template
**Check your info carefully, missing or incorrect submission will result in forfeiture of prizes**
*Post your special gift for each of the [3] dragons and give a brief explanation why you choose this gift
[Zephyrica, Lavanica & Skelly] 
*Post your Dragon Selection
*Enter & Done!

Reward:
1 player: dragon of choice (Zephyrica/Lavanica/Skelly)
4 players: Zenith Stone Chest I*3 + Igniting Stone Chest I*5
1,000 gems Randomly Awarded [Total number of prizes based on valid entries]

Event Duration:
December 25 - December 31 Server Time (GMT-5)

Event Host(s): (FirstLady + Cichociemiak)

Rules:
1. You can NOT edit your post - pm a moderator for editing assistance
2. One Entry Per Account/IP Address/DNS Network
3. No Questions / Conversations in the thread use Event Q&A Thread ---> LINK
4. Submission must be original content, no copies of content from other entries or forum.
5. Missing or incorrect information will result in forfeiture of prizes.
*Check your gaming info carefully and pm a host for posting issues before you disqualify yourself*
6. Winners will be based on Admin / Moderator's vote 
7. IGG reserves the right of final interpretation of the event rules and rewards and usage of all submission.

Rewards will be received in 7-10 business days after event results announcement.

Signature
Posted on 12/25/19 6:05:09 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.

Zephyrica:the best gift for this dragon would be a crown. As a conqueror of multiple empires he should be considered as an almighty dragon king. And what would be the fittest for a king and make him the most happy? Obviously a crown
Lavanica: the best gift for him would be a back scratcher. With his tiny hands scratching his back isnt an easy job. And we all know that it really is uncomfortable when our back itches. So to make his job of guarding the land easier a back scratcher would do the trick.
Skeletica: As an undead every christmas he's destined to wonder alone because everybody is scared of him. So the best gift for such a dragon is someone he can celebrate christmas with and enjoy this magnificent holiday. Not every gift is materialistic.
Chosen hero: zephyrica

Signature
Posted on 12/25/19 8:57:37 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well Santa Claus should really up his game
Its pretty easy:
For zephyrica, A bank account (to put away all the gold he's wearing)
For lavanica, A bottle of water to stay cool on a hot day (if you know what I mean)
And last but not least, for skelly, a nail clipper (have you seen his nails)

Thats about right I would say

And my pick would be zephyrica

Signature
Posted on 12/25/19 9:32:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

If I were Santa's place, I would dedicate some of the little dragon eggs to the dragon because they remind him of his sons or I will reconcile him with another dragon with different sex, so they will mate to bring another dragon, and that will make him happy ,,, and why I chose Zephyrica because it is a different dragon and its shape is different and I am the type that favors heroes Different I do not care whether it is strong or not. Merry Christmas castle clash and IGG ❤️

My choice is : Zephyrica

Edit:  
Cheetos1337 said:
If I were Santa's place, I would dedicate some of the little dragon eggs to the dragon because they remind him of his sons or I will reconcile him with another dragon with different sex, so they will mate to bring another dragon, and that will make him happy thats for Zephyrica , for Skeletica i think santa have to get a new electric because its food , for lavanica santa can get a volcano small form of it with a lava throw out of the top of the volcano
Hero : Zephyrica

12/28/19 9:18:26 PM
 [Edited by FirstLady]

Signature
Posted on 12/25/19 10:24:02 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The gift for Zephyrica should be Necklace maked with crystal writed on: Zephy+Lava+Skelly best friend forever

For Lavanica, same writed things but Necklace maked with lava.

For Skelly same but Necklace with bones

because it refers to their particularity, and at the same time what better to be happy, than to have a memory of his friendship and the fact of feeling together

Signature
Posted on 12/25/19 10:25:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would like Zephyrica,

That is the only dragon I'm missing out of the 3 listed ones.  I hope someday I can slowly collect all of them cause dragons are so cool!

Zephyrica is my dragon selection, (rules say to list it again)

Signature
Posted on 12/25/19 11:17:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'll be picking Zephyrica as a gift since i have all three of them and i guess more Zephs won't hurt. Happy holidays.

Signature
Posted on 12/25/19 1:03:49 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Post your special gift for each of the [3] dragons and give a brief explanation why you choose this gift

Zephyrica --> Sun glasses, as he spend a lot of time in the Barrend Sands, dealing with Desert Winds.
Lavanica --> Ice Cubes, as he is always dealing with fire
Skelly --> Clothes, as he is always showing his bones

*Post your Dragon Selection

Zephyrica

Thanks for the event and Merry Christmas :)

Signature
Posted on 12/25/19 2:31:39 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi and thank you for this event.

Zephyrica: i would give him sunglasses because he is pretty flashy and blincks from far far away when used in the game with his skin. So to prevent blindness, some cool sunglasses.
Lavanica: feral red nailpolish. His blue skin is nice but lava cries deep in his heart for his lost red and golden shining dragonskin. With demonic nailpolish he can get some of his original colors back. Awesome claws are for dragons what shoes mean to women...
Sceletica: Sceletica dreams of looking as much as a skeleton as possible. Nowadays he can have several looks or colors depending on the skin. But sceletica whispered in my ear that he dreams of a true skeleton costume. Black and white only with maybe a hint of fluorescence in the dark. Whatever defines him more and better when used in battle. A black and white halloween skeleton costume skin.Nothing more nothing less.

My choice for dragon: Zephyrica please.

As always thx for organising and keep it up for 2020 !
Best wishes.

Signature
Posted on 12/25/19 2:46:57 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Zerphy:stunned imunity as gift- because zerphy is immune to a lot of condition but can be stunned.
Lava:stunned imunity as gift- lava is only immune to stun when in magma form but vulnerable to stun when not transformed.
Skelly:imunity to stunned as gift-skelly is only immune to stun for some couple of seconds but vulnerable to stun when shield not active.

My dragon selection is zerphy. Thanks

Signature