Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 98258

Total:#77

Event

[Event] CC's Special Christmas Gift.

Hot Topics Close [Copy link] 76/11053 [The event has ended.]

Posted on 12/26/19 5:26:21 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.

Complete resurrection to the poor Skelitica. Since It is dead and only her soul has been revived back into his dead body, it power were too great and no one withstood against Skelitica. but in time it loses the power cause of it rottening body and at present it has become powerless. To bring it power back at full strength Skelitica need to be resurrected completely. So i pray to Santa to bring back poor Skelitica to life and restoring it's full strength.
and once again the world will be ruled by the true king.

Signature
dx5
Posted on 12/26/19 5:56:32 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

1) Hero: Zephyrica.
    Gift: A baby sand dragon.
    Reason: Zephyrica was the guardian of the Barren Sands and he was all time fighting and protecting Narcia, but as he is so powerful, he has not friends. Each time someone see him, they run away shouting ``A monster!´´ and Zephyrica cries below his armor, so nobody can see his tears. Animals/monsters have feelings too, so I have a good heart and I would gift him a baby dragon of sand (his element) so he can have someone to talk with, take care of him and he can live the best experience of life: being a father. Zephyrica will smile at least once time after all the lonely and sad time he lived.

2) Hero: Lavanica.
    Gift:  Diamond necklace of ancient powers.
    Reason: Lavanica is my main hero and he is powerful but... he could be more! This necklace is very rare to find (and dangerous!) because it contains a high level of magic... of all the elements! If Lavanica wears it (yeah boys/ males can wear jewels too, not only girls), apart from being more beautiful, he will have more power. That means he will have more attack, more health and the posibility of changing his element all time! Imagine a Lavanica of water, ground, electric... he will be the Emperor of Narcia!

3) Hero: Skeletica (skelly).
     Gift: Soul potion.
    Reason: He died time ago in battle and  he is killing without control... but because he is being controlled by a dark magician who wants the destruction of Narcia. Not all the dragons are evil, this one is good... but to recover the control of his mind and body he needs what he lost, a soul. This soul potion is made by wizards, taking souls of good creatures that have been killed unfairly by the dominant forces. Skelly will be defending the lands from evil forces finishing with a period of chaos and oppresion.

Dragon selected as reward: Zephyrica.

Signature
Honesty is the best policy.
Don´t lie!
Posted on 12/26/19 8:57:12 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

My suggestion for Zephryca is a nice set of Santas clothes. Zeph must be Santa for a while. This is because Zeph is usefull in any game mode and helps the players generously as Santa. Lavanica should have a volcano. Because Lavanica pours tones of rain shape atomic fire but not kills anyone. Lavanica should equip himself from volcano to kill . Skelly should have an island. Because she is retired and should rest.

Signature
Posted on 12/26/19 10:36:50 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi i will write in Polsih language
Witajcie moderatorzy IGG na wstępie życzę wam wszystkiego najlepszego na święta

Signature
Posted on 12/26/19 10:53:05 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm dont know name serwer :(

Signature
Hi
Posted on 12/26/19 11:13:56 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This Christmas season means a lot to me. Spending this whole year with this wonderful game is a treasure full of gold and happiness. For me, I choose zephyrica for this Christmas. He's super underated, powerful and extremely useful in any game modes. I've seen how he breaks any hero combo especially during guild war. Zephyrica is one of my dream hero not just because of his power nor skill but because he symbolizes faith and strength. Something that I always look up into. Thank you for this wonderful event! Wish you all a happy holiday!

Signature
magnaye
Posted on 12/26/19 11:43:25 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello.  I choose Zephyria.  I am a player focused on development and to constantly grow in strength and develop.  I hope I will get this hero and be able to face the best in gw.

Signature
Gg
Posted on 12/26/19 11:46:09 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello, I would love to get zephire because this is the best character in the game for me, it's very op, I don't have a lot of might, and I have characters like this in my opinion, they die quickly because they are not well done and such a character would give me a lot. Sorry to write again  but this time I did not read the regulations if I have a bad server, sorry Regards Filip

Signature
Hi
Posted on 12/26/19 2:59:26 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Santa should gift an frozen snowman which doesn't melt to lavanica as he is made from magma and lives in burning ravine so he has never been able to see a snowman or snow. A snowman will really make him happy.☃️

Santa should gift life to skelly as he has been dead for a long time and he really wants to do and feel various stuff he used to do when he was alive.    
[Edited by FirstLady]
Santa should gift zephyrica a huge water tanker to him so that he can bathe and have fun in water as water is pretty rare in barren sands, so zephyrica might not have bathed for a very long time
12/27/19 12:48:39 AM 
A fact he has been hiding from everyone in narcia
12/27/19 12:49:51 AM 
I would like zephyrica if my entry gets selected
12/27/19 12:50:29 AM 

Signature
Posted on 12/27/19 1:10:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

skelly -  bones made of candy he/she gonna love it of course
lavanica - smoked roast rib cause he looks like one
zypherica - sand castle i think that dragon is missing its home town

my dragon selection is - Zypherica

Signature
KRUKKRUKINAMERS