Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 8    Total Posts: 98246

Total:#77

Event

[Event] CC's Special Christmas Gift.

Hot Topics Close [Copy link] 76/11018 [The event has ended.]

Posted on 12/27/19 1:20:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.

I need zap because i m f2p and i m play 5 years but i have no P2P strong heroes so i need i have 70 shards zap but this time no zap event i hope i m win zap and other 2 3 prices and make strong f2p acc and thnkss again igg give one chances win for P2P heroes so please give me one time it's a hambule request

Signature
Bunty
Posted on 12/27/19 1:52:52 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Lavanica
because I have known about the power of a dragon. it is very strong and I like it
I hope to receive it after the event

Thanks igg

Signature
duc
Posted on 12/27/19 2:26:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Skelly because i want that to be my 6th hero to defend my base

Signature
Posted on 12/27/19 3:47:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Merry Christmas!
Zephyrica is the most coveted dragon in the game. Undoubtedly, the person who won the main prize will be able to thank his luck.
In general, I wish all players the opportunity to win the main prize, which would make the game even more exciting.
Regards, 36963

My choice Zephyrica

Signature
Posted on 12/27/19 4:01:32 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I choose Lavanica because it's beautiful and powerful, I hope they make 2nd skin.
Merry Christmas and a happy New year:)

Signature
Posted on 12/27/19 4:34:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Zephyrica

Signature
Posted on 12/27/19 5:33:11 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

1. Zephyrica should get Dodge as the gift coz he neither can't get his hp 100% back nor his dmg taken cap is low as in case of lava.
2. Lava should get immunity against Bloody Mary's dmg cap neglecting skill coz he already unsafe in 2s time window.
3. Skelly should get hot chocolate drink and other treat coz he gave his service for so long and now he has gotten tired.

I don't want any dragon but I need zenith and igniting. Happy Christmas :)

Signature
Billi ka Teddy!
Posted on 12/27/19 6:18:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks IGG for Christmas event, all dragon are good in defence as well as offence but I will choose Zephyrica because Lavanica can be framed from Pirate booty ( chances are very rare to get soulstones but can be acquired from that) and Skelly soulstones can be earned from Lostland... unfortunately Zephyrica can not be farmed either way..so my choice of dragon is Zephyrica.

Signature
Posted on 12/27/19 6:51:27 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I choose lavanica over all the dragons...
Since it is the most dangerous dragon in the game... He has the power to demolish everything...and one could not kill him easily... The eternal soul of this dragon makes amazing attack influence to all other heroes.. It is a beast.. At last santa need to give him pleased too much... So that my dream hero can be happy... Bcz i am a f2p... So i want to see my best, favourite, dream hero to become eternally satisfied... Thank u santa.. Thank u igg group admins.. And thank u to all of my sweet players either p2p or f2p... Happy christmas to all of you...!!

Signature
Posted on 12/27/19 7:02:16 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would like to have zephyrica in my defence becaus is a top defence hero!
I have played this game since Ghoulem update and i have go too far in the game day by day stronger players attack me and i need to update my defence more. Wish i win

Signature