Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 8    Total Posts: 98246

Total:#77

Event

[Event] CC's Special Christmas Gift.

Hot Topics Close [Copy link] 76/11017 [The event has ended.]

Posted on 12/27/19 7:05:39 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.

I want zephyrica because christmas  time  all people need a gift. thnx

Signature
Posted on 12/27/19 7:37:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Skeletica wants a new robe, full of colours, to protect itself on winter.  So its bones can be covered and don't lose its shine

Lavanica wants a magic stone which allows it to take a bath in cold water, not like now that it can only use the sauna.

Zephyrica wants some earplugs, so he can isolate himself from the noise of the whirlpools and be able to sleep all night long.

Choice: Zephyrica

Signature
hi
Posted on 12/27/19 8:02:37 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

My gift for Zephyrica is Sacred light Lv10 as Talent and Stealth Lv10 as Insigma, with  full dodge traits and healing ritual as an enchantment.
The full dodge and the healing comes from the healing ritual with the reduction and cap damage and 120% more health, all will make Zephyrica Unkillable.

My gift for Lavanica is Blade dance Lv10 as Talent and Stealth Lv10 as Insigma, with  full dodge traits and healing ritual as an enchantment.
The full dodge + her biult-in 3000 dodge with the healing comes from the self healing and the healing ritual will make Lavanica  Unkillable.

My gift for Skelly is Sacred light Lv10 as Talent and Stealth Lv10 as Insigma , with  full attack traits and healing ritual as an enchantment.
The reduction damage and 120% more health with the healing comes from  the healing ritual and from his ability will make Skelly Unkillable.

My dragon selection is Lavanica 

Signature
Posted on 12/27/19 8:07:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

To Zephyrica I'd give Lavanica's scale.
To Lavanica I'd give Skeletica's bone.
To Skeletica I'd give Demogorgon's fang.

Each dragon would receive a body part from its predecessor.

I choose Zephyrica as my prize!

Signature
Cheap 0.99USD p2p who likes to think of himself as f2p :D
Posted on 12/27/19 11:44:51 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I believe for zeph a good.gift would be a back scratcher  seing as zeph  is always surrounded by wirlwinds and would probably get sand stuck in his back scales. I believe a good gift for lavanica would be a ice.cream that never melts a seeing as lavanica is always on fire and ice cream could help cool him down. A good gift for skelly would be a fresh set of Dragon scales swing how since skelly is undead his previous scales have long been deteriorated into dust. The Dragon I would most want is zeph.

Signature
Happy Clashing Everyone!
Might: 2.2 Mil
CC IGN: MineCon12
Guild: BlackSkies
Android T2P going on 8 years strong. Quest to get Maxed BT 35 Dynamica status: Complete.
Posted on 12/28/19 3:06:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I pick Zephyrica because i barely hard to beat player with empower setup on Guild Wars defend. With Zeph, i hope i can go pass through silence hero like ripper, phobos etc. Thanks for letting me participate this event :)

Signature
Lets make CC great again!

Android Server

F2P players club - former heavy P2P n retired on Arena

PM to join Legendary F2P Players groupchat, Line id : clasher_indonesia
Posted on 12/28/19 5:07:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I, as one of Santa's helpers would give skeletica a year supply of vitamin K supplements because his bones need to last. For a 100% bone dragon those need to be in great shape. Just as it states in his bio, he is thousands of years old so keeping his body (bones) healthy would make his Christmas.

Next I would give zephryca armor polish because lets face it, as the mighty Sun dragon, he definitely deserves shiny polished armor in battle to keep him looking  like a Sun God should, shiny and bright.

And last but not least I would get lavanica a fancy collection or lava stones and magma cubes plus some volcanic rocks because he is probably into that sort of thing so there are my three things

Hero Selection:  Zephyrica
[Edited by FirstLady]

Signature
Long live the mighty sasquatch and long live the f2p's
Posted on 12/28/19 10:09:03 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

To enter competition please.

Santa brings Lavanica (who is the brightest and best dragon hero) a pair of ray-bans which deflect all 'deflection damage' lavanica is so hot they cannot be damaged by their own awesomeness.
Santa brings Zephyrica a real cool car the zephyr, now zephyrica will really ride like the wind and dodge all those bullets from gunslinger
Santa brings skelly a new skin to put on those old dull bones, a skin of many colours that keeps changing colour making skelly the best dressed dragon, but wait this skin of many colours has seven powers, and when skelly activates their skill the power that works is related to the colour skin skelly had at the time.

Please to have Zephyrica if you choose me.

Signature
The.Dude
Posted on 12/28/19 10:51:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Happy New year and happy chrystmas
My Igg ID: 464764421
from lover this game

Signature
Posted on 12/28/19 7:38:11 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would like to have as a gift Zephirica because It is so powerfull and very necessary at guild wars. At the moment I don't have how to buy this dragon.

Signature
StarWizard