Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 98258

Total:#77

Event

[Event] CC's Special Christmas Gift.

Hot Topics Close [Copy link] 76/11055 [The event has ended.]

Posted on 12/28/19 8:07:14 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.

I will be very greatfull if I win Zephirica because I don't have any dragon until now. They are so expensive to me... It is so much hard to win good points at Guild Wars without dragons. Thank to you all to give us at least a chance to expect to win a dragon.

Signature
JohnKVE
Posted on 12/28/19 10:29:46 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well, Christmas may be over, but there's always next Christmas. 

Gift suggestions for the following dragons:

For Zephyrica: Eye goggles. With all the whirlwinds he's creating in the Barren Sands, it would be counterproductive if sand keeps getting into his eyes. So, a pair of eye goggles will help him to keep a clear view of everything.

For Lavanica: A Dutch oven. With all the magma he produces, he might as well make use of it to make tasty food. Put food to be cooked into the Dutch oven, bury the pot in magma, voila! Steam-baked yummy food with all the natural flavours.

For Skeletica: A sweater and track pants set, so that he can hide his bony, skeletal figure. Undead bodies have rotting flesh, so the track suit can help to keep the flies at bay.

If I win, I would like to have Zephyrica please.

Signature
Posted on 12/29/19 12:19:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature
The fridge
Posted on 12/29/19 6:58:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Zephyrica, because it has the coolest look between all the heroes of the game, actually its skin is almost legendary. Have an alien look, not like an earthling. when it has the proper talent and insignia, it becomes almost unstoppable. so I choose him. 

Signature
The Night Soldier
Posted on 12/29/19 10:37:48 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

My advice to Santo regarding the presents for the three dragons is:

Zephyrica: a whirlpool
Explanation: Zephyrica has been covered for millenia by sand in the Barren Sands and uses his whirlwind to create sandstorms, which means that he's constantly filthy with sand. He would be very very happy when Santa would surprise him with a whirlpool, to wash away the sand.

Lavanica:  a BBQ with cover/closeable lid
Lavanica posesses the power of Magma. This is a nice trick that works very well in his encounters with his enemies, but lavanica has trouble making an proper daily meal for himself. Usually everything is burned. Santa will make him very happy with a good old BBQ with cover/lid, to make sure that after Lavanica has fired up the BBQ, it can be closed, preventing the food from getting black and uneatable.   

Skelly: a free beauty treatment and spa-arrangment
As an undead abomination Skeletica doesn't have many friends and his social life sucks. But like any other creature Skeletica doesn't want to be alone. Because Skelly is longing for friendship and his appearance scares every other creature, he would be delighted when Santa would give him a free beauty-treatment and spa-arrangement to soften him up a little bit. This wil probably boost his social life enormously.

My selected dragon is: Lavanica

Signature
Posted on 12/29/19 1:56:11 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

1. Zephyrica
I think he is the most brave dragon. Give him a precious necklace as symbol of honour and grateful for protected Barren Sands for millennia it may will be a best gift. Besides it will make him looks more respectable,hope it will make him more cheer on protecting Barren Sands too.
2. Lavanica
I think he is a cute dragon and he like to play.Give him something like magic fire orb or etc that will be his friend. So, He can play with it and always do anything together even on guarding The Burning Ravine. I think it will be an amazing gift ever.
3. Skelly
After what happen to him on the battle and can't enjoy a life. I think give him water of life that will bring him back to life so he can enjoy this Christmas. It will be a magic and wonderful gift.

12/30/19 10:31:47 PM
I want Zephyrica

[Edited by FirstLady]

Signature
Posted on 12/29/19 3:00:32 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Zephyrica's gift should be a mutant pet to tame. One with high accuracy/crit to rule in her city, the Barren Sands and everywhere else in the realm. After they tie up even the Boreal Fox will be scared to fight 'em

Lavanica would be happy by receiving immunity from Silence conditions. She also love to receive tons of dodge through traits rolling.

Well... I am sure that Skeletica's most wanted Christmas gift is meeting her friend Bloody Mary in the Silent hill. She will eventually help her neighbors conquer the lands.

I choose these gifts because I think they will make Lavanica and Zephyrica really good in battle. About Skeletica.. she better count on Mary ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------

If we can choose then I vote for Zephy :3

Signature
regalo diamantes por pack
Posted on 12/29/19 7:36:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I choose Zephyrica because I think it's the most powerful one. Someone who has spent more money on this game deservers it more than I do. I have never spent a single dollar and ever will. So give it to someone who has used more time and money on this game but never got Zephyrica. That would make me happy. Happy holidays and gaming sessions!

Signature
Posted on 12/30/19 2:58:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

gifts:
1) Zephyrica: Immunity to stun
2) Lavanica: Immunity to petrify
3) Skelly: Increasing damage dealt

And I choose Zephyrica.

Signature
Posted on 12/30/19 5:40:16 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Dragon wish of choice: Zephyrica

Signature
Greedy grinder of F2P events
*Not desperately rolling for Anubis anymore*
Ingame: Nohamburger
Might: ~260k
Playing Since: 2017-05-02
Guild: Leosaxum on IOS