Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 98258

Total:#77

Event

[Event] CC's Special Christmas Gift.

Hot Topics Close [Copy link] 76/11059 [The event has ended.]

Posted on 12/30/19 12:23:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.

I chose zephyrica. Because he is unkillable. No hero will defeat him if his proc actives once. In this Christmas he will spread his power and love with his whirlwind to every clashers.

Signature
Mazharul
Posted on 12/30/19 12:57:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I am really having a trouble doing all the new game modes like the lostland,lonely sea and the line of defence gamemodes .Being a free to play/mid-high might player its really difficult to compete with other pay to pay players so being honest to say i really want a "ZEPHYRICA" on my account and this game is also a part of my daily routine so hoping to get it.

Signature
faiz
Posted on 12/30/19 1:56:30 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Zephyrica needs some dirt to get her back down to earth acting so godlike.
Lavanica needs some sushi so she takes it easy on us.
Skelly just needs a friend.
Lavanica is my pick and im done

Signature
Posted on 12/30/19 3:03:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

For Zephyrica I will give him a vacuum cleaner so that every time he attacks he can clean his sands. For Lavanica I will give him fire extinguisher so that he can't burn his surroundings. And for Skeletica I will give him a flush toy of him so he would not be lonely as a skeleton.
Hero Choice: Zephyrica

Signature
A true Hero never stops overcoming misfortunes in life!!
Posted on 12/30/19 3:11:57 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Zephyrica: Zeph should get a toothbrush, those teeth are very sharp and need to be kept healthy. Lavanica: Lavashould receive a 10-pack of minty gum, to keep her mouth from feeling too hot with all that fire she breathes. Skeletica: And lastly, Skelly should get a puppy! This can be her seeing-eye dog because, well, Skelly doesn't have any eyes.

If the dragons like my gifts, I'd love to receive a Zephyrica and I will help her out with that toothbrush gift.

Signature
Posted on 12/30/19 4:26:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would give them the same thing :  I would wish everyone a merry Christmas happy new year , including Moltanica and Artica , we should not forget them , and maybe some good old fish .
If miracles happens I want Zephyrica , She or he  is the newest and I think she looks the most badass

Signature
Posted on 12/30/19 10:00:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

[Zephryca] I would like this gift because I am an active player and simply because as a Santa Claus I expect to receive something because I was good also because I made the first acquisition on the game.

Signature
Posted on 12/30/19 11:33:13 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would ask Santa to give Zephyrica a gift which will make him immune to stun. He will become a unstoppable monster. As his biography tells he would rule over Narcia from the Barren Sands but all he need is a master. I will also ask Santa to make me the master of this dragon. Happy new year

Signature
Posted on 12/31/19 12:49:03 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I will select zephyrica over lavanica and Skelly.
Overall zephyrica is powerful hero,also it's design is very well built.in 1v1 situation it can beat every hero.

Signature
KK
Posted on 12/31/19 1:31:08 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I thing u give drogen egg or drogen cup gifts and i hope i m win 1 to 3 rewards i need zap because i m awlys not win this big prices play 4 years but i have no drogen i hope this new year good luck for me please give me

Signature
Bunty