Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 98248

Total:#49

Event

[Event] [Forum Event] What I Love about Castle Clash?

Hot Topics Close [Copy link] 48/6986 [The event has ended.]

Posted on 7/21/20 7:19:40 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.

My 3 favorite things about CC are these:

First thing that I like about this game is that it is getting more and more Game Modes, Heroes, Talents, Insignias.. even though it already has a lot of them and yet every single one of them is different. Game is really balanced, wich makes it strategic, time-killer game and really fun to play. I've also heared that a lot of players play this game to lower their stress on work etc, wich is nice !

Second thing that I like is that even f2p players can get almost everything that p2p players can, through the events such as "Catch a Prize", "Pirate Booty" etc, that gives one Free draw to everyone, and there's a chance of getting awesome rewards.. so if you're lucky, over time you can get some good stuff from there.

Third thing that I like is that live-support is really friendly and fast !

I have all Heroes, except some of the Event ones.. But I have no skin for Lazulix, so I choose him if I would get his "Shock and Awe" skin with him. If not, then I guess I'll just choose Angel. :P

Signature
Playing the Castle Clash for more then 5 years. I have joined here to write my personal opinions and ideas, about the game.

Ingame: iMorkezz
Platform: Android
Server: English
Might: 650k
Guild: Liga_Pravde (top60)
Posted on 7/21/20 8:12:00 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Answer:
1) Sweep (need more)
2) guild war (need better rewards)
3) gems for free in quite a few mode (need more mode that give this)
Prime Insignia Pack Lv10 * 1 + 
Hero of Choice + = Lazulix
Hero Skin Scraps * 50 = Lazulix - Phoenix Bright

Signature
Posted on 7/21/20 11:41:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well it is hard to pick any three things that we like about castle clash coz there are so many to choose from, but since the even description focus on the things that have changed over the years so lets choose from some of the new developments that have been made to the game. So the three things that I like the most about castle clash are
  1. The ability to attack your friends' bases in practice, as in the Past it used to be a very hard process to locate someone in the rankings and then attack them.
  2. The new and improved f2P friendly events such as treasure mining, tree of choice, catch a prize etc. 
  3. The ability to have upto three base design. 

As far as my hero of choice is concerned, It would be Minotaur Chieftain but as you have excluded him from the prize pool so lets say "Cosmo" or "Berserker"

Signature
Posted on 7/21/20 11:58:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

[3] Things I like about Castle Clash:

1. Gamemodes: Castle Crisis, Arena, Fortress Feud and Narcia.
2. Events: Treasure Mining, Floating Isle and Prospector's Wheel.
3. Features: Customizable and Strategic.

Thank you!

Signature
Posted on 7/21/20 1:47:24 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The 3 things I absolutely love about cc? Hmm, well lets put it like this
1-the infinite grind, just keeps going, it's so fun to always mess around with the endless possibilities that they give, it makes the game interesting and totally crazy in a fun say! Like making old heroes useful again.
2-The monthly updates, I'm really happy they do this, brings us amazing things to do with new things to play with and test, the constant updates make this game extremely enjoyable over other games I play.
3-The community, the people who play castle clash are either amazing people or just some weirdos, but I'm going to focus on the amazing people, the community is really great and I'm really happy I found this game.  
And for my hero+skin? Very tough decision, but I choose rune master+cursed imp(rune masters skin.) Thank you for this event and have a great day/night!

Signature
First Triple Evo Dyna Owner,
1mil might forget to change sooner or later)
Free to play
Hmm...what else to put here...
Turkey!
Posted on 7/22/20 2:09:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

1. Whether it's about hero or resources or background, I just love their animated characters/features.
2. CC always maintain it's charm in terms of excitement and surprises(giveaways/events/updates)though sometimes few appears a bit disappointing but finally it steals heart again.
3. Timely introduction of new gamemodes with opportunity of getting new heroes :)

Hero choice:- Cinder Matron

Signature
Billi ka Teddy!
Posted on 7/22/20 4:45:03 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I love the animation of castle clash the daily events and its forum, cc have came a long way and it's uniqueness of hero based strategy game with easy events for fun to play players is awesome I love the hero miss magic and berserker
However I would love to be awarded with miss magic
As she is a excellent and also the new epic hero are awsm but so we can't get em this event this

Hero: miss magic

Signature
lordhiteshbal
IGG ID:852695036
Posted on 7/22/20 7:55:40 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

1. I like when there are events
2. I like making my team of heroes
3. I like the continuous updates

Hero: berserker

Signature
Posted on 7/22/20 8:34:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The things I love about Castle Clash are:
1)Skins
  As they give heros second talent which helps me build them both offensively and defensively.
2) Narcia
  This a very recently addition to Castle clash which helps improve the guild structure overall by introducing strategies that requires the cooperation and hardworking of all our fellow guildmates and the
  rewards are definitely worth it .
3) Lost Battle Field
This is one of the most important gamemodes as it gives players both fame and gems which are two most needed ingame resources.

The hero I want is Cinder Matron and her skin Green Ivy.

Signature
Posted on 7/22/20 12:14:10 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

1. New Hero every update
2. Graphic
3. Building Skins
Hero of chocies : miss magic

Signature
Hasanpreet