Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 98258

Total:#49

Event

[Event] [Forum Event] What I Love about Castle Clash?

Hot Topics Close [Copy link] 48/6993 [The event has ended.]

Posted on 7/22/20 12:48:26 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.

What I love about Castle Clash?

1. First and foremost, It has been a pleasure to be one of the many players that has respectively endured the evolution of Caste Clash throughout the years since it first began. Throughout my gaming journey of this wonderful all-age friendly game, I would say it has been like a roller coaster ride. From times of boredom to joyfulness, Castle Clash now never fails to entertain its players though the constant introduction of new exciting game modes; when you have time at hand, you can stay put at a comfortable place and be indulge for hours participating in these varied action-packed game modes.
  2. Secondly, my admiration and respect goes all out to Castle Clash and its developers for bringing new opportunities for free-to-play players as well as the respective pay-to-play/pay-to-win players to accumulate essential items as rewards in the new game events, recently introduced to the game, without a doubt this is a game full of surprises and content. To further add, I also adore how IGG considered improving/updating the rewards on the much older game modes to appease most players. It is a development in the right direction that I wholeheartedly support, as many would also.
  3. Last but not least, I like how the player networking in-game has become mostly part of the game itself, friendship is a virtue in this game, you make virtual friends for life especially with members from your guild and ally guilds. It allows you to play cooperatively with them and receive useful items as a token of completing a respective game mode, there's no better satisfaction that can compete with that. Team work as they say makes the dream work. Happy Clashing!

Hero Selection: Lavanica and its skin (Supernova).

P.S. 
If Lavanica is excluded from the event prize, I would like a Rune Master and its skin (50* Cursed Imp) instead. Thank You.

Signature
Posted on 7/22/20 7:34:29 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

3 things i love about this game:
1.This game is f2p friendly you only need patience to improve on this game...
2.IGG keeps adding alot of stuff which makes it exciting to alot of players...
3.This game requires strategy which is fun to do on free time...
In short this game is amazing and i love this game since a year after it was release
I would really like Rune master Plss.

Signature
Posted on 7/22/20 10:58:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I am playing castle clash since begining of november if im not mistaken

1. The first thing i like is they changing the old-graphic of CC into the new one! (OG Castle Clash player will know this how bad CC graphic was before they rework it haha XD)

2. Here Be Monster series. Back in my first year, HBM is only until wave J, and its really hard to pass HBM F for me back then because im f2p lol. All player was doing HBM constantly for shards farming, and they are all have so much creativity in order making "HBM Bases design" (I also remember here in this forum there's a thread about HBM design long ago) and one of the design that famous for TH 13 is Double Diamond that i invent, iwas so proud to give that design to this comunity :)

3. And last but not least, when IGG introduce Torch Battle. It was the first gamemodes that can make my guild gather at the particulary same time (20:45 ServerTime) and we are having such a good time! Almost all 50 members online and we are playing & cheers together, got the 2k shards per Torch Battle back then was the best thing f2p can get, because we still need tons of shards to evo & devo hero. Such a good memories!

And last word from me. CC is one of my first game that im in love and plays for long time. Eventho sometimes the updates makes me upset (because im pure F2P so sad huhu) but i still enjoying playing it. Also they have been make a narcia a bit better eventho there's still unfair things in it. But overall, good job CC WYATB!

Signature
Lets make CC great again!

Android Server

F2P players club - former heavy P2P n retired on Arena

PM to join Legendary F2P Players groupchat, Line id : clasher_indonesia
Posted on 7/23/20 2:52:04 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

What I like about Castle Clash is; First, they update the game often to keep things balanced and exciting. Second, they listen to the player's suggestions and complaints which is the most thing every player wants. Third, different events occur everyday and it always comes up with big rewards that is why everyday is very exciting. There are still much more thing that I like about Castle Clash but those are mostly the things that I highly like out of them.

Happy 7th Anniversary Castle Clash! Keep up the good work!

Signature
Posted on 7/23/20 5:52:54 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

1.(a) i love that despite having in game purchase .it have events which you can participate and win exciting rewards without spending during cirrent event.
(b) regular update keep game interesting.
(c) narcia war like game mode increase spirit of teamwork and you can meet interesting people.
2.Rune master

Signature
Posted on 7/23/20 6:25:56 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I like community of this game, huge list of heroes, and funny atmosphere :D I want rune master and skin for him

Signature
Posted on 7/23/20 12:01:03 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

1-I like the competition on guildwars 2-I like heroes design and special skills 3-I like narcia war,its a new addition in game that needs guild members to play together
For hero i want misses magic

Signature
Posted on 7/23/20 4:14:55 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

1. Narcia game mode
2. Break through
3. Epic heroes

Choice of hero: Berserker and its skins

Signature
Posted on 7/23/20 8:05:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

My favorite is fitur SEA, LOST BATTLEFIELD, AND GUILD WAR absolutelly . Im hope can have my favotite HERO MOLTANICA AND SKIN.

Signature
Posted on 7/24/20 4:21:27 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have been playing this game from the beginning, what I love about castle clash is-
1. Newer and powerful heroes.
2. Various game modes to stick with the game.
3. Various game events which gives freebies.

Hero - Miss Magic

Signature