Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 98050

Total:#20

Event

[Event] [Forum Event] Mother of Castle Clash

Close [Copy link] 19/5814 [The event has ended.]

Posted on 5/13/21 12:10:39 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.

"Mother of Castle Clash" choice : Angel
Brief description of why : This hero does not only looks like one, but also is named so, an angel. From the very beginning of the game, the angel watched our account grow just like how a mother would see their own child grow up. Skill providing healing, just like how a mother is always their for their child, providing endless love and support. And that is why i think that this hero would be the best fit for a mother of Castle Clash, our own, "Guardian Angel". Love you mom <3

Hero & Insignia Choice : Zephyrica + Sun Lord Zephyrica Skin + Zero in insignia

Signature
Posted on 5/14/21 4:09:46 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

That must be assassin.

When you look at her picture, everybody still thinks: Holy mother of god.
So as the most motherly-worshipped cc character, assasins earns the title of biggest mother.

Hero and skin: zephyrica please
Zero-in  insignia

Thx for organizing.
(Maybe upgrade insigniato level 10?)

Signature
Posted on 5/14/21 6:25:52 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Mother of Castle Clash”: Ma Hatma”
Brief description of why: Ma Hatma seems like an old mother who takes care of his children. She reminds me also as an angry mother. She seems to be upset because of his children. We need to name her as Mother of Castle Clash so she can start smiling :)
Hero of Choice: Barbarian Rider
Insignia of Choice: Lvl 5 Zero Insignia
Thanks for these events, I like them very much!

Signature
Posted on 5/15/21 7:42:33 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The resembling hero would be Dove Keeper, with her little doves as her kids and she's protecting them with her super mom powers.

Hero of choice: Arctica, Insignia: Zero In.

Signature
Posted on 5/16/21 4:47:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

My personal choice for best suited as titled "Mother of Castle Clash" is Medusa.
Medusa, especially with her skin [Nurse Nasty] cause I remembered my mother on her.
And also when I started playing Medusa is a new hero back then, I got her and I use her almost everywhere.
Things changes and her role & usability has decreased or I even say gone.

Hero Choice: Zephyrica
Insignia: Zero-In

Signature
Android - English Server
1M Might
Posted on 5/16/21 7:10:31 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

what would happen if you brought two very distinct genres together, heroic fantasy and the western ?
That combination resulted in a hero far different than usual legends and epic heroes.

She first came across as giddy and silly, but is very loving, doting and caring of her copters (sons),
so mush so then she immediately annoyed all players and ultimately changed the whole game in defense
and attack, by providing base nourishment and safety, love and affection, all the way up to kill heroes, we
players flustered by the fact that game mother possesses weird skill, thus she treats the other heroes
as her own adoptive children, leaving little room for opponents to act. We hated and loved her at the same time . Its Gunslinger

My desired hero .. lady weldcore
Insigina .... zero in

Signature
Posted on 5/17/21 8:42:37 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

My nominee is Dove Keeper as the Mother of Castle Clash. As the name implies, she looks after her doves welfare as well. Birds protect their eggs, feed their young, and teach them to survive. I have though Boa queen as a candidate since they have similarity, however, snakes by most don't take care of of their offspring as well she is a queen that my impression is that her duty is to lead rather.

I'd like to have an Artica for hero and Lv 5 Zero for insignia.

Signature