Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 98051

Total:#17

Event

[Event] [Forum Event] 8th Anniversary Blessings

Close [Copy link] 16/2688 [The event has ended.]

Posted on 7/15/21 8:02:08 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Greetings Clashers

IGG would like to extend their heartfelt gratitude for your continued support of Castle Clash.  During our 8th Anniversary in exchange for sharing your blessings and happiest moment(s) while playing Castle Clash you could be among those who will be rewarded some select gifts.

Event Details:
Simply share your 8th Anniversary blessing & happiest moments playing Castle Clash

How To Participate:
1~Post your gaming information in the required sections of the post
*Check your info carefully, missing or incorrect submission will result in forfeiture of prizes*
2~ Post your 8th Anniversary Blessing & Happiest moments playing Castle Clash
3~ Enter & Done!

Event Duration:
July 16th - July 23rd - 23:59 Server Time (GMT-5)

Prizes:
3 Players = 1* Kunoichi + 240* Kunoichi Vestige+ 50*Autumn Ninja Scrap
5 Players = 10*Epic Hero Vestige Bag+ 10*Epic Hero Soulstone Bag I+10* Epic Hero Skin Scraps Box I
7 Players = Orderbound Birthrock*100+Voidwalker Birthrock*100
3,000 Gems Randomly Awarded - total awards will be based on number of valid entries
Winners will be selected by Mod / Admin teams **Prizes maybe adjusted based on participation**

Event Host(s): (FirstLady + Cichociemiak)

Rules:
1. You can NOT edit your post
2. One Entry Per Account/IP Address/DNS Network
3. No Questions / Conversations in the thread use Event Q&A Thread ---> LINK
4. Submission must be original content, no copies of content from other entries or forum.
5. Missing or incorrect information will result in forfeiture of prizes.
*Check your gaming info carefully and pm a host for posting issues before you disqualify yourself*
6. Winners will be based on Admin / Moderator's vote 
7. IGG reserves the right of final interpretation of the event rules and rewards and usage of all submission.

Rewards will be received in 7-10 business days after event results announcement.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 7/16/21 1:31:56 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.

Happy 8th anniversary Castle Clash!!! May this game continue to grow and prosper. I'd have to my happiest moment was getting the mighty pd from a gem roll back when he first released. He was a super good hero back then and is still a amazing hero now.

Signature
Happy Clashing Everyone!
Might: 2.2 Mil
CC IGN: MineCon12
Guild: BlackSkies
Android T2P going on 8 years strong. Quest to get Maxed BT 35 Dynamica status: Complete.
Posted on 7/16/21 5:32:20 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Happy 8th Anniversary IGG. Congratulation for 8 years of success. this game is very good and soon i will get my first f2p zypherica.

--KING-- said:
my happiest moment is i was in top 60 castle crises's archdemon even there are many p2p players
7/18/21 2:53:13 AM 
[Edited by FirstLady]

Signature
Survival Arena
Posted on 7/16/21 9:23:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I was in my happiest when I get to devo dynamica in just 2 months of patience as a pure f2p without any tapjoy. Next goal is the new dragon. Lastly, I would also like to thank all the mods and staff for keeping the game and forum alive. Again, Happy 8th Anniversary to all!

Signature
Posted on 7/16/21 4:20:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Happiest 8th anniversary, been part of this journey since 2014, had the best times playing and chatting with friends and guildmates I met through this whole wonderful journey. I wish for more success and growth to IGG and hopefully we'll keep enjoying CC for years to come. Happy Clashing everyone!

Signature
Posted on 7/16/21 8:40:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The happiest moment playing cc was when I first collected dynamica card as F2P. It felt really rewarding for the amount of effort put into this game. I really love that cc has become so much more F2P friendly.

Dukerino said:
Wish: "May CC continue to prosper and be loved by all"
7/17/21 10:06:59 AM 
[Edited by FirstaLady]

Signature
Posted on 7/16/21 9:09:06 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Happy 8th anniversary to Castle Clash! Wish this game will continue to be fun with interesting game modes & events!
My happiest moments were able to achieve some goals when some p2p wasn’t able to do so, such as beating insane dungeon 5-10, 6-10 or 7-10 with lots of tries/strategy.

Signature
Posted on 7/18/21 12:01:01 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I wish CC the happiest anniversary hopping the game will continue to progress with more amazing game modes and event for f2p players i remember my happiest moment in the game when i got my first dynamica since it's really hard for a f2p player it really made me super happy again happy anniversary CC ^^

Signature
Posted on 7/18/21 5:12:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

A very happy 8th anniversary!!!
Well I just love to play this game whenever I found time like in travelling and waiting for someone lol

Signature
Billi ka Teddy!
Posted on 7/19/21 12:49:46 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I wish the game would go back to before Gunslinger appeared
When I relied on Warlock and a Dread Drake to collect gold and mana from others

Signature