Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 98248

Total:#17

Event

[Event] [Forum Event] 8th Anniversary Blessings

Close [Copy link] 16/2930 [The event has ended.]

Posted on 7/19/21 6:04:51 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.

First happy anniversary I got games this is best game I hope castle clash compete many anniversary love u castle clash forever and once again many many returns of i got games anniversary

Signature
Bunty
Posted on 7/20/21 4:21:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

HAPPY 8th Anniversary IGG< Best thing happened here for me in CC is having a great guild that is like a family to me now!

Signature
Posted on 7/20/21 10:52:19 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan but also believe, best wishes for your 8th Anniversary IGG and Castle Clash!!

My happiest moments playing Castle Clash are related to the friends I made during this journey. It was such a great experience to grow up in the different guilds I played in. I also remember with a smile the first Pumpkin Duke I rolled a few years ago, it was amazing to have that hero when I was starting in the game!

Signature
Posted on 7/21/21 1:19:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Happy Anniversary Castle Clash, So past few years I can't remember exactly but I was High Scool back then now Im 23 and graduated college. My first ever game was Castle Clash and back my favorite hero is Dead Drake. I played Castle Clash on my old phone but can't recover my old acc and last few days I started playing again clean slate. In addition I participated lots of forum event back then especially the drawing ones, never won a 1st place tho. : )

Signature
Posted on 7/21/21 1:47:16 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Happy 8th Anniversary to Castle Clash. 
My happiest moment was the moment that I got the Dynamica and when his got devo and reached BT 35 when playing Castle Clash.

Signature
sahasu
Posted on 7/22/21 4:11:34 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Congrats for 8 years of cc.
My happiest moments -or the things i remembered most- were:
Rolling pd, Rolling dd, Getting revite 5 from lost realm collecting crest level 1 and buying level 2 with gems,
Rolling skully so i could stack on skully in dungeon 4.8?? After trying for months with no succes.
I waited very long for lazu, got zephy only some months ago and of course getting dyna devo.

Of course having super guilds and friends matter a lot to keep playing. So lets all hope for more exciting and fun years!

Thx for organizing !

Signature
Posted on 7/23/21 11:32:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Happy 8th anniversary of Castle Clash. I have too many moments which made me very happy while playing Castle clash. The Most memorable moment was Getting the First PD. I was waiting for a long time for my PD. When I Got PD form Roll I literally started dancing like crazy. I Will do the same if I Win 3K Gems. Hehehe.
Castle Clash Forever.

Signature