Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 98238

Total:#15

Create Thread

[Event] WINNERS: Castle Clash Murder Mystery!

[Copy link] 14/3713

Posted on 10/14/13 9:30:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Greetings Clashers!

We are glad  that many more players participated in the event. It was a tough one, but if it was too easy then where is the fun in that?

We put up some clues to confuse and make players really think about the answers. However, the clues provided are distinctly part of the character's design.

Nowe here is the ANSWER you all have been waiting for and a little back story to whhy the killer did what he did:
Killer: BUILDER (he left behind his leather strap from his helmet, and his broken hammer with his NOTE: "BOB"--the builder)
Victims: Marksman, Serpent Queen, Succubus

One Night, the Castle Clash crew were having a Halloween party when someone suggested a game of team charades. Everyone was having a good time until the subject switched to horror movies. The builder, the serpent queen, the marksman, and the succubus were all on the same team, and they went from winning to losing in just ten minutes.

The builder's frustration grew and grew. All he ever did was get yelled at by heroes and lords. Go here! Build this! Fix that! Finally he had the opportunity to show everyone that he was a clever, sensitive individual with hopes and dreams like the rest of them, and they'd taken it away from him.

But then they got a movie that could change it all. One that the builder knew everybody would get, and he knew just how to act it out. He had the perfect tools for it just waiting on his belt. Oh, there'd be no mistaking it this time.

So, yeah. If you're ever playing charades with a builder, hope you don't get Silence of the Lambs...

Signature
Posted on 10/14/13 9:34:46 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

NOW HERE ARE THE WINNERS!

Since the number of players that got the right answers was not more than 15 we picked a few more that got at least 3 out of the 4 answers correctly and added them to the consolation prize winners.

duende137500 Gems
Poppies500 Gems
Pijamak500 Gems
larsont9500 Gems
mltmta500 Gems
Ghostspeed200 Gems
ReV0lt200 Gems
eaves200 Gems
SJRain200 Gems
DakMonkeyz200 Gems
LOLP200 Gems
kvnsntosa200 Gems
Anjhel200 Gems
VicRod200 Gems
wallnip200 Gems
Ronskies200 Gems
KanikanaRoll200 Gems
Nymmz200 Gems

Please allow up to 24 hours for the rewards to be sent directly to your account. If you have any questions regarding the results, please contact any of our moderators or the Forum admin (me) OR you can also contact us via Live Chat and we will reply to your question ASAP.

Signature
Posted on 10/14/13 10:55:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

darn I got the killer wrong. I didn't even know that builders were actual characters lol. With a little close examination of heroes, the victims were fairly easy to find after the second clue. The killer was tricky though, whoever was the person who actually guessed that first thought outside the box!

Signature
Posted on 10/14/13 11:23:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Anjhel here! Got mine, thanks. :D

Signature
Posted on 10/15/13 1:47:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Couldve been more specific on who was in. The builder was really random and didn't make sense.

Signature
Posted on 10/15/13 5:09:52 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Killer doesnt really make sense...

Signature
Posted on 10/15/13 6:38:32 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

so frustrated about the results, i didn't even include in the winners list. :(

Signature
Posted on 10/15/13 10:24:05 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

not that im ungrateful for my gems. but yeah I thought the builder did not count. I thought it was supposed to be only heroes

Signature
Posted on 10/15/13 3:30:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

(88714057) replied at 10-15-2013 11:24 AM
not that im ungrateful for my gems. but yeah I thought the builder did not count. I thought it was s ...

Me too. I got all the victims correct

Signature
Posted on 10/15/13 3:46:32 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

There was no mention of that the killer HAS to be a HERO. The clues point to just one character, although they were set-up to mislead and confuse. That's the nature of the event, it is meant to be hard, with the addition of the second clues the victims were fairly easy to guess but we can't give away the "killer" that easy.

Either way, hope you guys enjoyed it and we will come up with more fun events for you guys each week.

Signature