Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 98415

Total:#95

Create Thread

[Event] CC-Android Forum is looking for MORE moderators!

Hot Topics Close [Copy link] 94/12522

Posted on 1/31/14 12:53:08 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by Romone9632 at 1-31-2014 04:00 PM

Romone9632
GMT +10 Sydney, Australia

I might not not have many badges but as a quote I go by is that "you don't need a badge to be a leader".
just have a read and give the underdog a chance haha

I would like to be moderator because I love everything castle clash, I'm constantly checking the forums pretty much 24/7 because I'm always interested in what's going on, I could say about a month ago I was starting to be able to help people out because I fully understand the game and I love helping people, because I like to know I've helped someone.

Although I'm not the best out there I think I could be able to help out an audience around the same ranking as me because I will truly understand their problems. They will better understand me and will be willing to listen because they will know I have encountered the same problems.

I'd love to help out and stop those hackers, and virus spreaders who keep posting links on the forum as well as stopping those who tease, abuse and are consistently trolling other individuals who are just simply wanting help or guidance. These people do annoy me so I want to be able to do something about it. I consistently see it like now on the guide forum there is or was one I just read. Some people might get sucked in which is also what I want to stop.

Castle clash is a wonderful game and I would like to do what I can to help on this forum. I've tried every single strategy game and this is by far the best, I'm officially addicted, I can admit as I've never used forums on any games except this one. Now i am checking every chance I get of everyday and night.

At the start I got helped, now it want to help and pass on the knowledge that was passed onto me.

Signature
Posted on 1/31/14 1:08:00 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

hello igg,

Signature
Posted on 1/31/14 1:12:48 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by aaronfu17 at 1-31-2014 02:16 AM

Forum Name: aaronfu17
IGN: thehoodedwaffle
Time Zone : Est (-5)
Hello IGG,

I would like to become a forum moderator because I want to create a unique friendly community with a amicable atmosphere that enables castle clashers of all kinds to grow and develop their skills and knowledge. I truly believe I have the leadership qualities and skills to do so. Castle Clash is an amazing game where I am willing to dediciate time to help others. I have extensive knowledge of this game and want to share this with new players from all over.  I promise to be extremely active on the forums and give advice wherever it is needed.

Some things I have noticed that need improvement are : world chat, boasting and bragging on forum, and putting others down.

I intend to fix these problems by promoting healthy and fun topics on the forums to talk about and really make a 100% effort to help others with Castle Clash whether it is giving advice to others or just talking to them and helping them integrate into the castle clash community.

A forum moderator I look up to is prestine. Her game knowledge and friendly demeaner has really changed the castle clash community for the better and I look to follow in her foot steps. Thank you for considering my application.

- Aaron Fu

Signature
Posted on 1/31/14 1:15:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I vote Rongir!!!
reasons-
His guild is ranked in the top 3 for might and shards.
He is the leader of said guild
He is on either onthe game, forum, or a third party chat app for atleast 18 hours a day.
He is one of the most known people on the forums
He has the time to answer questions
He has used hero in the game
He has knowledge of defensive setups and positioning
He is a top player
he has a no BS policy and will not allow the forums to be destroyed like all the weaker mods
He actually talks to the players unlike the other mods
He is a programmer and can explain how the game works in detail
Hes an overall great guy who is very helpful to all players in the community.
I know if Ron was selected the forum issues would be cleared up in a week and the trolls would no longer be destroying the forum
If Rongir is not selected as a mod then the forums will continue to suffer

Signature
Posted on 1/31/14 1:18:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by Deonsopekkia at 2-6-2014 03:53 PM

*Thread removed*

Not interested on being a forum mod anymore

Signature
Posted on 1/31/14 1:18:55 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by Romone9632 at 1-31-2014 06:35 PM

[backcolor=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]Romone9632
[backcolor=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]GMT +10 Sydney, Australia

I may not have many badges but I believe you don't need a badge to be a leader.
give the under dog a chance haha

[backcolor=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]I would like to be moderator because I love everything castle clash, I'm constantly checking the forums pretty much 24/7 because I'm always interested in what's going on, I could say about a month ago I was starting to be able to help people out because I fully understand the game and I love helping people, because I like to know I've helped someone. [backcolor=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]

[backcolor=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]Although I'm not the best out there I think I could be able to help out an audience around the same ranking as me because I will truly understand their problems. They will better understand me and will be willing to listen because they will know I have encountered the same problems.

[backcolor=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]I'd love to help out and stop those hackers, and virus spreaders who keep posting links on the forum as well as stopping those who tease, abuse and are consistently trolling other individuals who are just simply wanting help or guidance. These people do annoy me so I want to be able to do something about it. I consistently see it like now on the guide forum there is or was one I just read. Some people might get sucked in which is also what I want to stop.
[backcolor=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]
I can moderate for Australian users as i am in the same time zone and am able to answer peoples questions when you guys arent able to as i am aware that in us its 3.30 and here it is 7.30 pm im pretty much on everyday. im not fussed if i dont get gems aswell i just want to help out and stop some of the hacking and trolling that occurs on forums
[backcolor=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]Castle clash is a wonderful game and I would like to do what I can to help on this forum.

Signature
Posted on 1/31/14 1:20:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Oh yeah Para-mod while your actually paying attention all it takes to hack an account is an igg id and a username. I used my igg id in an event and that_ginger hacked my account... No one knows my email

Signature
Posted on 1/31/14 1:28:52 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would be a moderator because I love helping the community if they need help and will always do so and I feel like if I become a moderator I could step up and bring more joy to the community of this forum. I have spent long enough to know almost everything in game so just ask me and I go on forums 7 days a week for at least 8 hours and I play castle clash. I respond fast to PMS and anything so I'm easy to be in contact with. The main thing for me is to be professional/helpful/satisfiy peoples needs.

Forum name:venomtank
Timezone:Eastern standard time -5:00gmt

Signature
Posted on 1/31/14 1:49:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Why do I want to become a forum moderator?

Signature
Posted on 1/31/14 2:00:04 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature