Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 4    Total Posts: 98430

Total:#95

Create Thread

[Event] CC-Android Forum is looking for MORE moderators!

Hot Topics Close [Copy link] 94/12529

Posted on 2/1/14 11:57:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

i spend more time on forum then playing cc ... i m f2p player in cc and i spend more then 100 days playing cc. i ady help many ppl on general disscion and i will continew. pls igg make me forum moderator pls ... i visit forum more then 10 times in a day. pls pls pls... i can do anything to become moderator

Signature
Posted on 2/1/14 12:50:25 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by (98403118) at 2-1-2014 12:57 PM

Timezone Eastern Standard Time
I live in Ottawa Canada.
Dear Castle Clash Admin/Mod I would be highly interested in joining your team I am an extremely active player who has studied the ins and outs of the game. If you pick me as a moderator for your forums I promise to do my best in keeping the forums clean. That means removing spam, banned messages, and probably darrendota again (haha). I hope that you pick me so that I may assist in making the forum a real castle clash community. Give me a chance and I will prove to you that I am worthy of being a mod for this forum. I will go above on and beyond by being on the forum almost every day (at least 6/7 a week) and making many more posts a day to answer questions, warn members, or close unwanted threads.

Signature
Posted on 2/1/14 2:04:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

ron all the way :)

Signature
Posted on 2/1/14 4:00:32 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi i would like to be a moderator i really like this game well i have only played for 1month yet i have 5 heroes and they are at lvl 60 i have +5000might and i am active i think i know a lot about this game and i like helping others in real life too i hope i will be a moderator p.s.: what i wrote was real i wasn't lying

Signature
Posted on 2/1/14 4:05:33 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

oops my name is DownWindNine in the game and my timezone is central sorry

Signature
Posted on 2/1/14 4:17:01 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'd rather take an arrow to the knee than see  Rongir with MOD!

Signature
Posted on 2/1/14 4:24:24 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Reason's not to choose Ron.Annoying,arrogant,sh't starter,manic depressive,his nose,Seriously skip this herp a derp

Signature
Posted on 2/1/14 6:55:54 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi,

My forum account name is yannie0608o. My game name is yannie0608. My timezone is eastern standard time. I used to enjoy coming to the forums to chat about the game and I do still enjoy the game. I want the forum back to where people answer each question respectfully and not insult them for asking a question that they think should be known to the other player.. I am also pretty advanced in this game and I help people all the time. I love this game and I still want to see it thrive. Anyway, that's why i want to be a moderator.

Signature
Posted on 2/2/14 11:50:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

fourm name : d4v3d

Signature
Posted on 2/2/14 12:00:37 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Forum name : d4v3d Time zone : +2 gmt I wanna be a mod becouse i know alot about this game i have been playing for 3-4 month and know exactly every thing about this game  I know so much stuff that i think will help new players and old players grow up fast and be stronger than ever and got some tricks for attack and defences  For now i only post at forum only for events but i can post more becouse i got time for that  , and could answer any question about the game             Im online for 5-6 hours a day   So i dont have problems with time :)                                                               

Signature