Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 5    Total Posts: 98431

Total:#95

Create Thread

[Event] CC-Android Forum is looking for MORE moderators!

Hot Topics Close [Copy link] 94/12534

Posted on 2/2/14 12:01:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Forum name : d4v3d Time zone : +2 gmt I wanna be a mod becouse i know alot about this game i have been playing for 3-4 month and know exactly every thing about this game  I know so much stuff that i think will help new players and old players grow up fast and be stronger than ever and got some tricks for attack and defences  For now i only post at forum only for events but i can post more becouse i got time for that  , and could answer any question about the game             Im online for 5-6 hours a day   So i dont have problems with time :)                                                               

Signature
Posted on 2/2/14 4:56:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

me I have a main account aswell and play 12 hours a day and come on the forum every day igg=112144539

Signature
Posted on 2/2/14 8:38:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by silver6surfer at 2-3-2014 03:06 PM

Silver6Surfer, I am in eastern time zone awake between 12pm 3am usually. I feel i would make a good moderator  I already moderate my guilds forums and i always do my best to help players with in game problems, as well as encourage friendly relations amongst all members. I would feel responsible to help as many forum members as possible if given this mantle of moderator, as well as stay vigilant in keeping the forum clean and appropriate.

Signature
Posted on 2/2/14 8:40:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

sandseven, it's your time to shine.

Signature
Posted on 2/2/14 8:58:31 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello, i am a clasher and i am a very active guild member and leader. I have been playing for 80+ days and i have 27 heros, a lot of eletes, 2 lengendaries, and 5 ordanires i think i shoukd be a moderator because i know this game and the fourms like the back of ky head thank you for reading this -kaleb120aka anticherry

Signature
Posted on 2/2/14 9:00:10 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Oh yeah my time zone is gtm -8 pst (bc,canada)

Signature
Posted on 2/2/14 11:15:49 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello, myself shubham and I am from India. My GMT is +5:30.. I have been playing game from long time have 4 accounts I guess and learned alot while using them but now I only play one account in which I have 4 legendary hero and few ordinary and rlite heroes. I am new to forum though but I guess I have rlly learned alot about game and can rlly help other players alot. I rlly want cc to be best strategy games for android and would like to give my best to make it best :).

Signature
Posted on 2/3/14 8:40:37 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

forum name: josehermesestillore gmt+8 why do you want to be a moderator? im very active ingame and always read forum threads. im also confident that my experience playing this game more than 4months, as free2play gamer, gave me enough knowledge that is needed. And lastly for world peace, I thank you.

Signature
Posted on 2/3/14 10:58:46 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Id be nice too but to be honest I am busy now.  Have college that's important to me and looking for work.  But I do tip my hat to who ever becomes the new moderator(s) and would give a thumbs up at Sandseven7 as he helps a lot of people.  Cheers :)

Signature
Posted on 2/3/14 1:47:45 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

(1) Forum account name: salmane_griche
(2) your timezone (gmt +00:00)
(3) in game name: itsthechampion
                                        “Why do i want to be a moderator?”
Hello. well first thing you are going to notice is that i have not been active a lot in the forum but i have been active in other places such as Facebook and world chats in line and kakao  of course I'm talking about castle clash the main reason why i want to be a moderator is because i want to be active and i want to be a part of something and most of all i want to giveback i have been playing castle clash for 7 months i have 3 accounts i have been active every single day in the last 7 months  because e i love this game and I'm planning to keep playing till one of us dies i have a reliable internet connection and i am free all day i can log in all day for the next two months and then i will have about  6 hours a day sometimes even more but 6 hours is the minimum and the weekends i'm all yours i can log in all day and another reason because i want to do this is because i like sharing my knowledge with people and i feel good when i help someone who don't know something i know so i thing if you pick me i will do good if not excellent  

Signature