Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 4    Total Posts: 98430

Total:#95

Create Thread

[Event] CC-Android Forum is looking for MORE moderators!

Hot Topics Close [Copy link] 94/12531

Posted on 2/3/14 7:46:08 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

1. CRISIS81
2. Central Standard Time
3. I would like to be a moderator because I enjoy helping people. I work the night shift (4pm-12am) and have a lot of free time to be on the forums during those hours, monday - friday. Weekends i pop in an out. I believe i would make a good addition to the moderators as I have experience moderating several different well used, and highly populated subreddits on the reddit website. I am knowledgable, helpful, and can support the game further while reaching out to a wider base of people on other forums such as reddit. I'm 29 years old, have a full time job (trying to portray that I am a responsible, mature adult here) and believe i would be a great addition to the moderators of this forum. Feel free to ask if you have any further questions for me.

Signature
Posted on 2/3/14 10:47:31 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello readers,

I woukd liie to also become a forum moderator. I have already started  helping players and provideing them with answers to their unanswered questions. I feel that with my help and the help of the current and new forum moderators, we can teach the forum players to maybe aolve their problems or maybe be nice. After that we can give the players information and soon they can be respectfully, one day, helping eachother out.   :)   

I might not be right for the job though, ive only been helping ON THIS account for 3 days. I have helped on many other accounts too. But I see that lots of people have big chances of getting this, I just want to enter my name in here not to only get the gems, but to teach myself to devote time to others more so that I dont have to ignore the fact that some problem or questions arent being anwsered. Another reason is because im on my device a LOT every day. I might be a bit too young, though, to be 'mature' enough to handle a job like this. Im 12. I live in Seattle, Washington, U.S.A.

Now I would love it if some people would comment some suggestions for me, maybe "GET OLDER" or something. Lol. But really, I would give up my homework time to improve this game instead of sitting on my butt getting better in game. Just a friendly reminder that if you have any unanswered questions you can always comment on my posts or PM me.

IGN: ALLBLUEHEROS
TIMEZONE: could someone clarify what that means? Thanks   :)
TIME ON: 4:00 - 7:00 [in the future, I will devote more time   :)   ]

Signature
Posted on 2/3/14 10:52:11 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

^Oh! my forum name is IWillHelp

Signature
Posted on 2/4/14 12:34:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I want to be a moderator because i play castle clash all the time. I am always on and look at the forum for hours. I also help who needs help and always try and give people the right information they are looking for. I have played castle clash almost for a year now. I have level 80 heros im not so good at the game so the gems would really help me. I always help my friends on how to upgrade heros and how to earn more honor badges. They ask me how to get spirit mage and i tell them to buy 50000 gems and you will then recieve him in the gift box above. I would really like to be a moderator because i would love to help everyone out while you castle clash helps me with the gems. I would be glad to be a moderator and look forward to helping people.

Signature
Posted on 2/4/14 12:41:04 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Forum name is enriquez07 sorry

Signature
Posted on 2/4/14 12:41:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

In game name

Signature
Posted on 2/4/14 2:24:04 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I wanna be a mod because i wish to help improve the community. I do not even want the gems as i can afford to buy as many gems as i want(if i wanted them that is). I am new to forums on android because i use to have a iphone 4 before deciding to get an android. I am knowledgable about the game and will help keep our community family friendly. i also will be active pretty much all day every day since i have no life, unless something important comes up. Please consider me when you are picking! Id love to try my hardest to make CC Community a more postive experience for all!

Signature
Posted on 2/4/14 2:33:18 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

In game name is Solist and timezone is CST

Signature
Posted on 2/4/14 6:05:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by (57730376) at 2-4-2014 06:49 AM

Man just forget...@Para can you just delete my entry because I already feel stupid and embarrased for even applying when Im going up against P2P players, its not even fair...I have never seen a bunch of gem hungry players in my life plus I already know Im going to lose anyways theres no point in competing when I lose at everything :.(

Signature
Posted on 2/4/14 9:30:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature
Hahaha