[News] Castle Clash - Techinical Issues [3.24]

Hot Topics Close [Copy link] 332/46607

Posted on 3/24/14 5:22:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Cant wait for the maintenance.

Signature
IGG Info: Facebook.com/IGG
Events/Info: Facebook.com/CastleClash

Posted on 3/24/14 5:23:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I win my arena battles but keeps saying I lost fix the bug please.

Signature
Posted on 3/24/14 5:23:14 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

A) This forum is full of 'acolytes' kissing IGG's you-know-what. We as users HAVE THE RIGHT TO COMPLAIN when the service they provide is faulty. So stick all your 'chill' & 'relax' on your you-know-what. -.-

Signature
Posted on 3/24/14 5:24:30 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have lost many green shards. it would boot me in the middle of a challenge. I hope they reimburse me. saving for thunder god takes long enough without game issues.

Signature
Posted on 3/24/14 5:25:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

B) Thanks for letting us know about it...but this is NO EXCUSE for you simply 'disconnecting' Live Support! <_<  They should still be answering us through there. I wasted 30 minutes just waiting for them to answer. That's just unrespectful...and poor customer service.

Signature
Posted on 3/24/14 5:26:33 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Posted on 3/24/14 5:27:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

oh, look.. game is having issues, ill go click hbm start button 4 times now insteas of waiting to see if there's a fix coming. Not everyone's case, i know but you guys are about annoying. lol  300 threads in an hour all about the issue. Now i can't even talk about the game, much less think of playing. Double screwed, thanks

Signature
I muted myself. Talk about an abuse of power, eh?
Posted on 3/24/14 5:27:57 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Posted on 3/24/14 5:29:13 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Everytime everywhere i saw disconnection sign. GOD!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE U DOING IGG?!!!

Signature
Posted on 3/24/14 5:29:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

C) I've lost (like many of us, apparently) dungeon, arena & hbm 'tries'. That means experience...honor badges...and SHARDS. So I'll be expecting AT LEAST THE SHARDS, for all of this. That...or like...800 free gems. Otherwise, this is just a joke for you. Especially since EVERYBODY is gonna receive the 'compensation'...not just us, the people with the actual problem. -.-

Signature