Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 44238

Total:#333

Create Thread

[News] Castle Clash - Techinical Issues [3.24]

Hot Topics Close [Copy link] 332/46608

Posted on 3/24/14 5:43:46 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Everyone stop hating on IGG. They are most likely trying to solve the problem ASAP. Stop putting pressure on them.

Signature
Posted on 3/24/14 5:44:30 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I got a response talking to some one rightnow

Signature
Posted on 3/24/14 5:45:30 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I rolled PD and got kicked off, you owe me like 10000 gems IGG

Signature
Posted on 3/24/14 5:46:24 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

this is beyond ridiculous igg has alot to answer for when players cant connect to the game. i dont want to hear any of this free game crap because ive spent $300 dollars on this and so hae many players to varying degrees. this is the only time i can play because of my work schedule. 300 gems wont cut it igg its time to bring out the big guns

Signature
Posted on 3/24/14 5:47:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

dunno why so many of you are dreaming about shards and exp compensations. they left us outside game 5 days in a row in the past without any of those. just a lowsy 500 or 700 gems compensation.
and they re well aware about the problems they got with their servers for a long time. but if you'd report it, they'd treat ya like it's 100% your fault game crashed. they keep telling ya its your connection, router, phone, mom, dad or whatever the hell they can think of, BUT OBVIOUSLY NOT THEIR FAULT!!! even if every other net app works as smooth as always!
i've first reported this kinda server crashes in september. was raided all my vaults content in 3-4h it lasted. they said no one else reported it, so me too blame. poor network. 100mbps is poor network to them :)) every app running perfectly..
then in january they had this happening during HBM. lost 3 hbm chances i obviously won and instead of giving me victory message and rreward, it showed Failure. reported it and again, my fault each time :)) but i never got any connection problem message as we nnormally do when it crashes. but guess what?!?! they first had the guts to say it failed because i didnt kill all the troops :))))) told them "check again, i killed everything".. "no, we investigated it again, u didnt". but when it kept happening and happening, "oh, we reinvestigated, u lost connection" :)))))) lousy a.. f...!
then i, as a huge part of the CC comunity got left outside the game for 5 days. they lied to everyone it was googles fault. obviously some here werent fooled and contacted google. we got outlr m/oney back. huge kick in the but for igg then.
you'd have thought they learnt their lesson. but guess again. they got disconnection problems for more than a month now. just a few per day. but today's crash beat them all!
add those to the huge amount of cheaters and cheating methods. nice  place to throw some money into, right guys?!?
too bad the game is pretty nice and catching. obviously too much for them to handle.
peace!

Signature
Posted on 3/24/14 5:55:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

and how long is this bs gonna take?

Signature
Forced to change it but trust me it was funny
Posted on 3/24/14 6:02:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Great Customer Service, huh? -.-

Signature
Posted on 3/24/14 6:06:47 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Look what they sent me

Signature