Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 44265

Total:#65

Create Thread

[News] Verizon connectivity issues (SOLUTION)

Hot Topics Spotlight Close [Copy link] 64/18270

Posted on 2/3/15 3:24:28 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

i have the same issue, darn you verizon .. how do i amke a fist icon thingie.. if i had one of those emote hand things i would shake it at verizon and go grrrr.

now i just have to type it all out, anyones i ramble.

Signature
Posted on 2/11/15 6:09:23 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Ltwood816
Posted on 2/11/15 9:42:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I've been having the same problems connecting pretty much day & night for past few days. I'm using my old Razr to play the Android version of CC and am connecting through my Wi-Fi, so I don't see how Verizon has anything to do with it on my phone. That makes me think it's something on the server side that's causing the drops. I play on my WP as well, which is through the same Wi-Fi connection and I'm not seeing the same problems. Everything worked fine up until 2 or 3 days ago.

It's getting to be unplayable because I can't stay connected long enough to complete a dungeon/raid, much less any HBM.  

Signature
Posted on 2/13/15 3:21:32 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

help problem me and cc hmmm.. no understand 
give me help is propblem all ??????

Signature
//fck//to//join/////...hi...gems..//////////
//////////////////////////don"t for get me //fuck/////
Posted on 2/15/15 9:05:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The problem is definitely the CC server. Every night when I try to play it takes multiple tries to actually start the game and then it constantly freezes up. I can play any time during the day without a problem, but from 7 pm till about midnight the game is unplayable.

Signature
130k might
Cleared:
HBM R
Expert Dungeon 8-9
HT 14
Max reward on Boss 3
All before getting a PD