Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 44238

Total:#111

Create Thread

[News] CC Forums Is Searching For New Moderators

Hot Topics Close [Copy link] 110/21632

Posted on 3/20/15 9:12:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Why do you want to be a moderator?

Because I love this forum and I'd like to help it developing over the time, to improve for every user in many ways. Also to connect more to the game itself and advance features that are maybe upcoming or already in the game. Since the layout of this forum changed, I see everyday some parts of this forums where it needs some love to make it better and ofc fresh, as some things getting old with the evolving game overtime.

But who am I?

My forumname is Aredcar, as you can probably see at the left side ;) I'm active on this forums since last year august and being a moderator of the german castle clash forum since november 2014. Also moderating an IT forum since 2008 for mobile devices, audio & video, windows software, net security and general discussion. Backed up with a lot of background, I think this forum could profit by someone joining the team and maybe open new ways to raise the user experience  or coming up with different ideas based on those in the past.

Signature
Der hier angezeigte Beitrag stellt meine Meinung dar.
Posted on 3/20/15 9:35:31 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Interesting how many people want to become mod. I have been a mod for another game once. It was fun to be recognized and respected for all the good you do and the power you get is fun, but overall it is very time demanding and you have to deal with a lot of shit.

Good luck to whoever becomes mod, I hope you realise what you are getting into! :)

Signature
Posted on 3/20/15 10:10:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This thread has been banned.

Signature
Hermaphrodite
Posted on 3/20/15 1:57:34 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm a fanatic of igg since you been support the godswar on facebook. after I got my first work I search igg game on ggplay and I try cc and still I love it. I play this game since december 2013 and I think I can help to improve more exciting event in this game. Like I did in my #1 guild in godswar greekpunisher. I make all player more excited in my own event in that server w/out the support of the server. :)

Signature
Posted on 3/20/15 1:59:13 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I forgot my igg id :Content removed by FirstLady

Signature
Posted on 3/20/15 5:52:13 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

“Why do you want to be a moderator?”

I’ve played CC for 8+ months and have 2 accounts, a p2p and another f2p, both at grand duke title. I lead a competitive guild of 60+ active players and have been mentoring an awesome team. Since I've worked my way up the ranks, there is much I can offer for new and old players. I enjoy discussing the strategies attached with the game and have creative point of views to offer with respect to the game play. Above all I reply without fail and do not miss any queries addressed to me. I enjoy the social aspect of the game the most, and would love to take it to the next level by being a moderator.

Your truly 
Kakarott

Good luck to all those applying

Signature
Betty bought butter
but the butter was bitter,
Betty bought better butter 
to make the bitter butter better
Posted on 3/21/15 5:36:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I am well known on the forums (by veterans) I am the guy with the weird doge, wat face pic. As you can see my profile got deleted when the forum was upgraded or what it was.

I used to be online everyday, and help, but... The game was becoming too boring, if I could become a moderator I would rejoin the game and the forums, and help people, as I am really a veteran, I have played for 1,5 years, I was a f2p, and I would help the forums become as they were while I was young, friendly for noobs, funny, not too much trolls, not too boring.... I would maintain the forums.

Signature
Posted on 3/21/15 11:25:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

“Why do you want to be a moderator?”
 i want ban darrendota and some other nabs.

Signature
bob, bob ross
Posted on 3/21/15 11:50:05 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This thread has been banned.

Signature
Hello bro