This thread has been banned.

Signature
Hello bro
Posted on 3/21/15 11:58:08 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Signature
Hello bro
Posted on 3/21/15 4:04:01 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It'd by my dream to help more people with their needs. I'm really eager to join the CC Moderators and with everything that can be provided for the CC players.
I love playing CC, playing it is absolutely amazing and is a game that has me want to play on and on.
If i was to become a moderator then i would recommend doing events like competitions etc. for the CC community to get involved in. Events could be at a regular basis in the forums with rewards being gems or other kinds of rewards being given out.

Signature
Posted on 3/21/15 4:21:14 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

i'm haliem sunata :)
i'm understand all this games n i'm patient ..
maybe i can join to moderator :)

Signature
Liem
Posted on 3/21/15 5:16:16 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Rankdog should be the front runner OR shoe in to become a castle clash moderator. CC should strive to continue growing the community by guiding both new players and old players alike. CC should focus on the forums as a safe place for everyone to visit for guidance and to meet others. Rank dog has shown these leadership qualities in the forums as well as his own guild. CC would gain a loyal and dedicated player accepting Rank as part of the team.

Signature
Posted on 3/22/15 10:18:20 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

i love and enjoy playing castle clash....i'm playing this for 9month or more...now i want to help other player....i have a guild and there i live to help new player....i can help them cause i know a lot about this game...on the other hand i love to watch video of cc....everyday i watch so many vedio of cc given by the cc player...i can help other.....cause i spend at least 10 hour in cc......
THANK YOU...CASTLE CLASH
I LOVE YOU

Signature
Duke
Posted on 3/22/15 2:16:10 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Signature
Posted on 3/22/15 2:31:26 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Why do I want to be a forum moderator?

I love the forum. It helped me so much when I started the game, so now I want to help others out. I visit the forum about 4 times a day and try to help as much as I can! Castle Clash is by far the most fun game I've ever played. I'm on Castle Clash for about 5 hours a day. I would love to help out other fellow Clashers!
Thank you

Bloodclaw

Signature
Posted on 3/23/15 2:09:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Signature
Posted on 3/23/15 4:26:39 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think I would be a good mod because I have the game experience to help ppl without all the spamming some of the other applicants do. I'm on forum daily for hours I genuinely love the game and enjoy the forum

Signature