Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 44274

Total:#111

Create Thread

[News] CC Forums Is Searching For New Moderators

Hot Topics Close [Copy link] 110/21805

Posted on 3/15/15 4:15:55 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would like to be moderator because i play this game for over a year,and i am trying to help other people to grow and I do play Castle Clash so im familiar with a lot of things that can help other players to grow.                                                      ErkyMaster(or you can just call me Erky)

Signature
I like my new signature

Posted on 3/15/15 5:08:21 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'll always help you make the right choice ;)

Signature
Posted on 3/15/15 5:49:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Dear Community,

I hereby step forward to become the next Castle Clash forum mod. It wasn't an easy decision, seeing that there are already a lot of possible and/or good candidates.

Why do I want to be a moderator?
The first reason I want to become a moderator on this amazing forum is being able to contribute to the community in a slightly more positive way. I would be open to any questions or discussion as long as the other party conforms to the forum rules. I would also NOT create a fake persona to become more liked, I don't care about that. All I want is for this forum to NOT turn into a graveyard, contrary to popular believes. Also I would pledge, and use all my resources, to get rid of Darren. I'm talking full scale modern cyber warfare on his puny neck. And the gems, obviously.

Why hire snowzirra if he doesn't even know how to spell Snowzilla?
This one is simple. Snowzirra isn't a name or even a description. Snowzirra is life. Snowzirra would show the world (Castle Clashopia) the true meaning of moderating.

Not hiring Snowzirra would be equal to: not investing in google when it was originally created, allowing Hitlers rise to power(AGAIN), jumping on the couch at the Oprah show, being Al Bundy and last but least being Darren.

Obviously if I were to become a moderator I would refrain from creating nonsense topics just to keep the forum alive bar from the occasional off topic-topic. 

Signature
[center]Face[/center]
Posted on 3/15/15 6:36:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

“Why do you want to be a moderator?”  

Answer :- I love to be moderator of cc forum, M playing this game since 2 month,  I know that m new to this game but I know everything about this game,  I have some events which makes this game more interesting,  I have more than 20 k might...  I think this is enough...  And thanks for making this awesome game...  #CCTeam roxxx

Signature
Line ID :- ABHISHEKR440
(Leader Of SW)
Posted on 3/15/15 7:24:55 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Why do you want to be a moderator?
“I am really eager to join the CC Moderator
staff, I’ve been playing CC for more than 1
year now and I am quite familiar with all
aspects of the game. I’ve leveled all my
Heroes to Lv.150. I also have a lot of
suggestions on how we can work together to
improve the Forum and the whole CC
community. For example, I think it would be
fun to have weekly events in our Forum .I am very much active on forum.

Signature
Posted on 3/15/15 8:06:05 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This thread has been banned.

Signature
Posted on 3/15/15 9:46:28 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Stay on topic people.

Signature
Like IGG at Facebook.com/IGG
Like CC at Facebook.com/CastleClash
Like DH at Facebook.com/DeckHeroes 
Posted on 3/15/15 10:36:56 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Why do you want to be a moderator?

I would like to become a forum moderator because I enjoy helping people, shooting down the trolls and could do with the monthly gems. I'm sure I could think of others reasons why you should pick me, or make up stuff like others, but I believe in being who I am... love me or hate me.

Signature

Posted on 3/15/15 10:46:51 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Mmmmmm.....
Posted on 3/15/15 11:01:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Why do I want to be a moderater?

I would love to join the cc mod team and will be eager to help. I like to help people and have a laugh. People consider me a troll, so I know what it feels like to be considered one and will try to reach out to them, to help them. I would like to be a mod also for the reason I've been playing cc since it came out, so I am experienced. I am also f2p. I will strive to give people a say in what goes on and what events they take part in, e.g: should I make a team event or a single king of the hill event. Please vote.

Signature