Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 44274

Total:#111

Create Thread

[News] CC Forums Is Searching For New Moderators

Hot Topics Close [Copy link] 110/21804

Posted on 3/15/15 12:22:01 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Guys, you're all applying to be Mod of this forum. There's no need to name and shame what some previous Mod(s) did in the past. It is not fair crucifying a person that is not here or active in the forum anymore. Forum rules should always be imposed and practiced.

Signature
• iOS Ver. (Latest)
• iPhone and iPad
• CC Ver. (Latest)
• Guild: ShadeStalkers
Posted on 3/15/15 5:19:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Why do you want to be a moderator?

Well, I think that as Moderator I could help people about in game stuffs, strategies,  etc. As F2P player I have worked really hard on getting a competitive roster, a strong base and nice talents and I think I can guide people on that race. Some people know me around here, so I would be a familiar face.

Signature

Posted on 3/15/15 6:32:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Posted on 3/15/15 7:41:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I've been here since October 2013 and since then I've consistently remained one of the most active members of the community. I genuinely enjoy giving people advice and I believe people value my opinion. I'm honest and don't hide behind a facade so what you see is what you get. I take my time to give detailed answers and many people have consoled me privately for further advice. 

I'm a nice guy and yes I can be opinionated sometimes but that's the whole point of a forum, to share your opinion :) Also, I don't hesitate to stand up for the community and go against IGG if I feel it's warranted. 

Just an example of me taking my time to help others: Here!

My post from the last time we did this: Here!

Signature
Posted on 3/15/15 10:40:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I should be a mod because I am impartial. I have been on this site, almost since the Castle Clash came out. I take the time to help anybody that is worthy of being helped. While I have been less active since the new forums came out, it's because I really have not been a fan of the change in the forum structure. I would work to try and return the organization we once had. I have played Castle Clash literally since the game started and feel I know the game well. I am not always in favor of IGGs decisions in reference to the game, but have continue to play the game anyway. While I have spent my fair share of cash on the game, those days are behind me. I do not think that spending money on the game makes it any more or less fun, but it does cut into other thing I do enjoy that my money is better spent on.

Signature
Skelitca-Beta
Posted on 3/16/15 12:03:16 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would love to be moderator. It would be my lifelong dream, I know that's sad but oh so serious. I'm Clashing at least 4 but more like 6 hours/day. I have what I would call a very well rounded knowledge of the game and I come up with new ideas all of the time. I would shall like to make the fans choose what IGG changes next.

Signature
Posted on 3/16/15 12:04:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm also a people person and can bring more people to the forums easily and make/keep them happy

Signature
Posted on 3/16/15 12:06:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hope you know you can edit a post instead of double posting.

Signature
Skelitca-Beta
Posted on 3/16/15 12:54:03 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'd love to run as moderator but I guess no one will vote hehe

why you should vote for me and why I should be a mod?

well I cannot promise anything that I couldn't do or later be get blamed on me, but I can assure things that will maintain balance between mods and forum members. I am one of wiki editors on castle clash wiki and willing to help those who are in need of such concern. We all know the duties of a person being a mod but its not how you become a mod but how you interact and help forum to be alive and colorful. At least someone who really cares and understand things around. I've been to different forums and wiki and becomes either mods or admin other one another and that can help me to be more capable upon dealing with different situations and condition on the forum. There might be someone who will hate me or eventually liked me but like I said, It is how you deal with forum members being balance and transparent.

thats all :)

Signature
Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG      Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
                              Follow DH @Facebook.com/DeckHeroes  

Posted on 3/16/15 1:10:17 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This thread has been banned.

Signature