[News] CC Forums Is Searching For New Moderators

Hot Topics Close [Copy link] 110/21633

Posted on 3/16/15 3:34:05 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature
L O L
L O L
L O L

I'm unpredictable and I get bored very easily, sorry about that. So, maybe laters, áters, in my own time and manner, ok? xD

Posted on 3/16/15 4:21:51 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello iam rockparassingh
Iam very friendly and I never talked rude to anyone I like to visit this castle clash forum and I do hope I be the moderator but about why I need to be the moderator I think I can help alot of people as I can trust me or not but iam a honest persion I love to help people I show people the right path mostly I helped alot of newbies related to this game whenever they ask me anything I act like gm and tell them the right thing like gm I have a group in link called Extreme Bros4Ever in which I act like bro with everyone dont worry the group is also have female clashers and they do get helped however I think I want to be the moderator cuz I want to help lot of people if I can and I agree and follow all the rules and regulation of this forum
thank u

Signature
I don't think of myself as a king. No, I am a god! And even kings bow to gods!
Posted on 3/16/15 5:01:47 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Why should i be a modarator??

I play this game all day long.Has been playing this since it has started. My heroes are above 160 level.. And i am well experienced and can guide the players. I can handle any sort of problems in game.
Thnx
Vivek111

Signature
MXM
Posted on 3/16/15 5:35:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Who I want to be moderator?
Ans: we know this game is became very famous day by day..I m from india., and I love this game very much.. Every one know this India is biggest country in population and land vise., I can inspire more. Indian player to play this game.. Even many player from india suffering problem which is ' communication' actually some of us can even understand what they are doing in this game and what they have to do in this forum.. In this case. If they don't communicate with forum than I can help in our language by using private msg and all.. So hope they all will also become a part of this. Game and enjoy and participate in every event.. Thanks to hearing me..

Signature
Posted on 3/16/15 8:12:28 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Why do you want to be a moderator?
I have been playing Castle Clash since the release. I joined the forum since August 2013. It is a very long time and I am still additive to the game and the forum. I have a 130,000 might account with 8 heroes level 180 and 5 heroes level 9/9 skills. I have a great knowledge about the game and always willing to help other member in the forum.

Signature
F2P4LIFE
Posted on 3/16/15 8:45:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Why do I want to be a moderator?
So I can ban trolls.

Why should I be a moderator?
I probably shouldn't.

Signature
FREEEEEE!
Posted on 3/16/15 9:01:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This thread has been banned.

Signature
Posted on 3/16/15 1:25:46 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I've been playing on the iOS server since around the time it started. I have the time and motivation to be an active and helpful moderator. I can visit daily and answer a wide range of questions from players of all stages of the game. I'm patient and not easily rattled; I won't lose my head when trolls come by. Furthermore, I'm a relatively "small" name in the forums, meaning there won't be any users with any preconceived notions or grudges to make things difficult. I also posted a detailed analysis of the different crest stat boosts, something that ForceClosed liked a lot and referenced in his analysis of the crest system. I'd be a patient, active, and considerate mod if selected. Thank you.

Signature
Posted on 3/16/15 2:39:57 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Please consider me for a moderator position. I've been playing CC since November 2013 and have all of my in game accomplishments listed in my signature. I have just recently joined the forum and have found it fun and useful. I believe the primary goal of the forum is to help others and ask for help when needed. I think I can make the forum a better place, especially for beginners, and have been posting with that goal in mind.
Thank you for your consideration.

Signature
IGN: aladrew
Guild: H.O.D
Might: 186K
Posted on 3/17/15 12:49:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature
L O L
L O L
L O L

I'm unpredictable and I get bored very easily, sorry about that. So, maybe laters, áters, in my own time and manner, ok? xD