[News] CC Forums Is Searching For New Moderators

Hot Topics Close [Copy link] 110/21630

Posted on 3/17/15 1:21:19 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This thread has been banned.

Signature
Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG      Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
                              Follow DH @Facebook.com/DeckHeroes  

Posted on 3/17/15 1:42:31 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would like to be a moderator for two reasons.

1. I enjoy CC and the community within.
  2. I am looking into community management cerification

Qualifers:

I am super active in CC and the forums. I have been playing for about a year.  I run an iOS guild (shadestalkers).  I just started a guild forums http://shadestalkers.esy.es/shadytalk/ that I manage to distribute information.  I am present on Teamspeak and Line Chat as well.  To summarize, I am very active in the Castle Clash community.  I offer advice based on experience and knowledge gained through researching various topics.

Signature
Posted on 3/17/15 6:11:52 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Good luck guys. May the best man/woman win

P.S : My vote is still for sale, if anyone wants to make a good offer lol

Signature
Posted on 3/17/15 6:12:31 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Why do you want to be a moderator?
I would like to be a moderator because I think I can benefit off of me. I don't check the forum every day, but I do check it every 3 days, and I am willing to switch it. I am a 37k might player and I have been playing for about a 2 years. I am kinda a free-to-player but I spent some money on Christmas. I do not have pumpkin duke.
                                                                                                                                                    Thanks for your time IGG!

Signature
Posted on 3/17/15 8:23:31 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

SO many threads banned by mods. This forum has more censorship than North Korea.

Put away your ban hammers and listen to the people!

Signature
FREEEEEE!
Posted on 3/17/15 1:17:40 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Main account: over 140k might
Been playing since Aug 2013
Top 100 Arena, might, merit & guild

Why I should be a mod….

#1 There should be diversity within the group of moderators. Since we already have a mod that knows next to nothing about this game, we should make sure to have ones that do. In fact, the more mods that actually know about the game, the better.
#2 If someone asks a legit question, I usually do try to post the best/most accurate answer.
#3 Whether you like me, hate me or don’t even begin to care, I am usually right.
#4 I actually know the definitions of the words I use.

Why I should not be a mod….

#1 I would miss the freedom I currently have as a member. I have the freedom to point out when mods and members are wrong and foolish. I have the freedom to point out when IGG is putting out a bad product just to grab as much cash as possible, as quickly as possible.

In summary, it is in the mods best interest to make me a mod because that is the best way to tone down my rhetoric.

Signature
Android
Well over 300k might
Black Skies Arena since before it was even called that
Posted on 3/17/15 2:05:34 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

"Why do you want to be a moderator?"

I used to be quite active on the forums, this was before the forums received an update, but since then my time here has been low. This opportunity would grant me to encourage to log onto the forums daily to help new players and grow the beloved community further more. If chosen moderator, I would use all my creative forum event ideas in order to create a more active and fun place to be rather than just the game.  I am extremely familiar with the game, I have been playing for ~2 years now. I know what is good and what is bad, morally and within the game, so this would give me the knowledge to provide great help with players who are seeking for a solution. I have also had experience with being a forum moderator with other games with similar genres so i am quite familiar of what is required of me.

Thanks, 
DrSlaughter

Signature
Posted on 3/17/15 8:56:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'd love to become a mod.I have played since a month or two after its start and have been active in game and on forum the whole time.I don't know everything there is to know,but I excel in all game areas,have never been accused of giving bad adviceI'm constantly looking for ways to go a new route in game,and have posted and will post several ideas on how to improve it.thanks for your time.all in all im Here enough and enjoy being here mod or not thats why i want to be one.

Signature
Kingleothe1 leader of kingofguilds always recruiting
Posted on 3/17/15 10:57:29 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Good luck guys so crowded here lol

Signature

For you,falling in love with dozens of people a day was a copping mechanism,for not having anyone to love you in return.
Posted on 3/18/15 12:21:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I vote that Firstlady gets a raise for an outstanding job!!!!

Signature