Total:#111

Create Thread

[News] CC Forums Is Searching For New Moderators

Hot Topics Close [Copy link] 110/21634

Posted on 3/18/15 2:37:10 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Application
Name: Abraham M. 
Location and time zone: Egypt, Alexandria. Time Zone: GMT +2
Availability: Depends as I am in college but at least 2 hours a day and 4+ on Friday, Saturday, Monday, and Thursday. 
English grammar-spelling (on a scale of 1-10): 9.9
Do you have any experience in moderating forums: Yes I do. I'm a minion and a middleman on the biggest game hacking website that has over 3 million members. Been in that position for over 5 months and know how to deal with almost everything. 

EDIT: link to my account on the website: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=935933

Also, I'm not there for hacks and the site has stopped/nullified its hack production for a long time. Most people are still there for either business or just the website. 
Why do you want to be chosen as a moderator for this forum: I may not be active on here as much mainly because I just roam around. I don't post much since I don't find things worth posting rather than events or some things that meet my interest. If I do get the position whatsoever I'll do my best to fulfil it and help keep this forum a better place.

Thank you for your time and good luck to all applicants

Signature
Posted on 3/18/15 6:04:39 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Vote for Leo! Definitely dedicated to the cause!

Signature
Posted on 3/18/15 8:23:57 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Kingloethe1 has been my go to guy on castle clash.  He has the best combination, base setup, and talent recommendations.   If anybody is looking for a knowledgeable mentor ask kingleo.

Signature
Posted on 3/19/15 3:09:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

"Why do you want to be a moderator?"

You may not take me seriously, but I would like to become a moderator because I love this site and I am very familiar with castle clash. I have spent over $1200, I have almost every hero, and I love playing. I also have moderator experience.

I was a forum mod/media admin at korn-locker.com. I know what it takes to successfully moderate a forum. I would only be encouraging, I'm on all day everyday, I've been a member for more than a year, and I would be fair. Members like Darrendota, Willsolvit, Vizep, Johntae, etc I would not censor unless they become a problem. I love trolls, they make this site a great place to spend time. I am probably online more than any other member, and I will be sure to help any member who needs it. I really hope you guys root for me.  Plz consider my application.

Signature
Posted on 3/19/15 1:24:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Seriously, a game hacking* site?

Signature
• iOS Ver. (Latest)
• iPhone and iPad
• CC Ver. (Latest)
• Guild: ShadeStalkers
Posted on 3/20/15 1:18:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This phase of the application is an interesting phase, I like how the sounding boards allow all users their true feelings. I feel like there are really only about 5 legit candidates so far. I hope to be one of them.

Signature
Skelitca-Beta
Posted on 3/20/15 3:41:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This thread has been banned.

Signature
Posted on 3/20/15 5:52:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would love to apply for the place of a MODERATOR as i have been affiliated with CastleClash since the game came out way back in 2012-13. Thus I have experienced many game changes over time and observed their results. Thus it makes me a viable MOD. I am able to fulfil all the criteria mentioned above, and love interacting with people and posting responses, I try to make the forum a good place to chat and hang out with people I have many creative ideas and recently won the create a planner cover contest in my school. I have seen castle clash evolve over time, thus I can comprehend new ideas, I am a kind benevolent person and intent to make CC a great game and solve problems of people.  

Although i have recently joined the forum I have a good understanding of game mechanics and such stuff that I can use to help people, I will appreciate any votes my loved forum members

Signature
Posted on 3/20/15 6:48:11 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have been a member of this forum for a while now, and I visit almost every day.  I routinely post helpful information for users, and never “troll” them like a lot of other members and prospective mods do.  This forum, first and foremost, was supposed to be about creating a community where people can share ideas, improve game play, shape future updates, and foster new players so they, too, can have a fun experience.  What it has become is a complete abomination.  There is so much trolling, stalking, and nonsense posting it discourages new members from being a part of the community and seeking help with a game they could love as much as I do.  This shouldn't be a place that is only comfortable for “the same old members” that can easily separate fact from fiction while they intentionally deceive the community, it should be inclusive and beneficial to all.  And while I generally hate censorship, I believe something needs to be done to make this a better environment.  I have six significantly leveled accounts and tons of baby smurfs, know this game very well, and can answer almost any question accurately.

Signature
Posted on 3/20/15 7:31:20 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This thread has been banned.

Signature
DogOBGYN (SL)